Mow the Lawns?

[Post New]by judimarie on Nov 8, 15 6:02 AM
There is an achievement award for mowing the lawns. How do you do that?

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Mow the Lawns?

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Nov 8, 15 6:32 AM
Hi Judimarie! You have to wait for the seasons to change. Right now if you notice there is a rake at the bottom of your screen. You can click it 100 times for 1 coin each time and get credit for the achievement. That is there now for USA's fall season. That will change to a shovel for winter, lawn mower for summer months. Not sure if there is a spring item. Anyone?

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 6:36:42 AM PST

[Post New]by judimarie on Nov 9, 15 2:54 AM
Thanks so much GulfCoastGuppy for the response. I've already collected the achievement for raking the leaves. It makes sense that you wouldn't mow the lawns and rake the leaves in the same season. It's been fall since I started the game. I was afraid you had to get a lawn mower from the hardware store. My hardware store disappeared after I customized it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I guess it's gone forever. Oh well, looks like I really don't need it.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 9, 15 6:51 AM
judimarie wrote:Thanks so much GulfCoastGuppy for the response. I've already collected the achievement for raking the leaves. It makes sense that you wouldn't mow the lawns and rake the leaves in the same season. It's been fall since I started the game. I was afraid you had to get a lawn mower from the hardware store. My hardware store disappeared after I customized it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I guess it's gone forever. Oh well, looks like I really don't need it.

As a kid, my parents made us rake the lawn.. as an adult we mow them .. much easier.. or even better is to get a landscaping crew.. have them now.. and boy makes me enjoy Fall even more now!!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Nov 9, 15 8:27 AM
Landscaping crew sounds like heaven, I am the landscaping crew in my house!!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Nov 9, 15 9:28 AM
I'm laughing Chestnut! We use the lawn mower also instead of a rake and call it "vacuuming" the yard!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 9, 15 11:04 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:I'm laughing Chestnut! We use the lawn mower also instead of a rake and call it "vacuuming" the yard!

It's great isn't it? Either my parents were not that bright, or they really enjoyed making their kids labor .. and no, it's not because of mowers.. we had ones with bags when I was a kid too.

Go to: