lildee34481
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Purchased game and can't play it . It freezes after I create profile

[Post New]by lildee34481 on Nov 8, 15 1:21 PM
I bought it and have tried to play several times and it freezes before I can start the game .I literally have to shut down my computer.to be able to get back to my start up page . What's up with that ?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Purchased game and can't play it . It freezes after I create profile

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 9, 15 2:25 PM
Hi lildee34481,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing this game, it tends to freeze. It may be helpful to ensure that everything is up to date with your video card driver. I'll include a link below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues with the game freezing, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help to further troubleshoot.

I also want to help clarify that Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey is one of our Free to Play games that doesn't require a purchase to play. I'll include a link with more information:

Free to Play Games

If you feel that there are billing issues, our Customer Support Team can definitely take a closer look for you.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/09/2015 at 2:29:40 PM PST

Go to: