please help

[Post New]by marymary50 on Oct 16, 09 2:12 PM
I am struck on trying to open the recipe box, I can't get it to open someone please tell me what to do.

Re:please help

[Post New]by Dinkergrl on Oct 16, 09 4:00 PM
Please tell me how to get the phone to stop ringing in the very beginning of the game. I can't get past that page!!!!!!!!!

Linda

[Post New]by desertbabe760 on Oct 16, 09 8:06 PM
the recipe box is kinda tricky. what you need 2 do is match the colored triangles to the picture. each section has little bubbles in the middle. you click them to change the position. you just have to try turning them until you match the picture. in the game it says to start with the red ones and then work your way around to the middle. hope this helps you.

[Post New]by marymary50 on Oct 16, 09 8:09 PM
desertbabe760 wrote:the recipe box is kinda tricky. what you need 2 do is match the colored triangles to the picture. each section has little bubbles in the middle. you click them to change the position. you just have to try turning them until you match the picture. in the game it says to start with the red ones and then work your way around to the middle. hope this helps you.

[Post New]by wendylosangeles on Oct 18, 09 12:37 PM
I am totally stuck on the recipe box mini-box game. have all the red and purple done correctly, but I can't seem to figure out how to swap around the blue and yellow ones. I'm ALMOST there, but frustrated..aaaagghhhh. pls help. :-)

[Post New]by wendylosangeles on Oct 18, 09 2:07 PM
Oh, I just figured it out....sheesh, sorry !!

Go to: