sugar!!

[Post New]by MIKA60441 on Oct 16, 09 2:30 PM
how do I get to the sugar bag?

Re:sugar!!

[Post New]by xylogirl2001 on Oct 17, 09 5:35 PM
I don't kno I get stuck there too..EVEN with with walkthough it's like the walkthrough is missing a direction!

[Post New]by Gina682009 on Oct 18, 09 1:38 PM
I'm stuck with the sugar too ...and I'm getting angry. I have been trying on and off for hours. I don't like the stupid lame hint they give. I am regretting purchasing this game. It is no longer fun.

[Post New]by chrisyhappy on Oct 18, 09 1:45 PM
i stuck their too, and is regretting buy the game also, i had the code, if anybody get the sequence please share.....

[Post New]by chrisyhappy on Oct 18, 09 1:58 PM
this is what i fond, you have to change a few step but untill the end, u wants both cookie on top of each other
Click on the last drawer in the bottom cabinets.
Your goal is to get the sugar on the middle shelf which is blocked by several items.
Place all the glass jars in a row on the top shelf, on top of the raisins and the cookies.
Place the tomato can on the middle shelf on top of the other tomato can in the bottom shelf.
Put the chocolate bottle on top of the salt.
Place the oil on the top shelf.
Place the spaghetti on the middle shelf.
Shift all the items on the bottom shelf to the left.
Place the cake mix on the bottom shelf.
Place the raisins that are in front of the sugar to the right side of the middle shelf.
Place the bottle of oil and the spaghetti in front of the sugar in the middle shelf.
Grab the glass jars in front of the raisins in the top shelf and place them in the middle shelf, next to the coffee, on top of the cookies.
Place the cake mix on the top shelf.
Stack the 2 raisins on top of each other in the bottom shelf.
Place the 3 glass jars on top of the cookies (top shelf) and stack them on top of each other in between the oatmeal and the cake mix in the top shelf.
Place the cookies on the top shelf to the right side of the middle shelf.
Grab the coffee and place it on the top shelf.
Stack the 2 small glass jars in the middle shelf on top of the coffee on the top shelf.
Place the oil and spaghetti that’s in front of the sugar on the left side of the middle shelf.
Grab the sugar.
I hope it work

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 21, 09 11:04 PM
You can put items in front in some places that helped me

Cheers
lineck

Go to: