help me find some sugar!!!!

[Post New]by desertbabe760 on Oct 16, 09 8:46 PM
i cannot figure out how to move everything around to get to the sugar. it's the last ingredient i need to make the cake. can anyone give me some tips on how to rearrange the shelves? appreciate the tips!!!

Re:help me find some sugar!!!!

[Post New]by MIKA60441 on Oct 20, 09 4:06 PM
that's where I'm stuck, too. HELP!!!

[Post New]by marisseli77 on Oct 20, 09 6:18 PM
I agree! Can't make it work. Would love some tips!

[Post New]by marisseli77 on Oct 20, 09 6:28 PM
ok, I found this and it worked!!
this is what i fond, you have to change a few step but untill the end, u wants both cookie on top of each other
Click on the last drawer in the bottom cabinets.
Your goal is to get the sugar on the middle shelf which is blocked by several items.
Place all the glass jars in a row on the top shelf, on top of the raisins and the cookies.
Place the tomato can on the middle shelf on top of the other tomato can in the bottom shelf.
Put the chocolate bottle on top of the salt.
Place the oil on the top shelf.
Place the spaghetti on the middle shelf.
Shift all the items on the bottom shelf to the left.
Place the cake mix on the bottom shelf.
Place the raisins that are in front of the sugar to the right side of the middle shelf.
Place the bottle of oil and the spaghetti in front of the sugar in the middle shelf.
Grab the glass jars in front of the raisins in the top shelf and place them in the middle shelf, next to the coffee, on top of the cookies.
Place the cake mix on the top shelf.
Stack the 2 raisins on top of each other in the bottom shelf.
Place the 3 glass jars on top of the cookies (top shelf) and stack them on top of each other in between the oatmeal and the cake mix in the top shelf.
Place the cookies on the top shelf to the right side of the middle shelf.
Grab the coffee and place it on the top shelf.
Stack the 2 small glass jars in the middle shelf on top of the coffee on the top shelf.
Place the oil and spaghetti that’s in front of the sugar on the left side of the middle shelf.
Grab the sugar.
I hope it work

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 21, 09 11:02 PM
I also found that you can put items in front in some places that also helps

cheers
lineck

[Post New]by Lovely0823 on Jan 5, 10 6:10 PM
I'm also frustrated with getting this sugar. The step by step directions didnt help at all, towards the middle of the directions everything fall apart. If you have any other instructions or codes please let me know because this game is too stressful now.

[Post New]by MellowTimes on Mar 14, 10 9:58 PM
How about this video tutorial?

[removed by moderator]

I hope this helps!

(Oh, and you probably know this, but be careful about surfing around on youtube;
some of that stuff can get a little bit... icky. [this link's all right, though.])

Edited on 09/29/2010 at 9:02:36 AM PST

Go to: