ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Awards bug

[Post New]by ShazPG on Nov 9, 15 1:01 AM
Really enjoyed the game, as I usually do, but was given an award when I didn't earn it, and recalled that the same thing happened with at least one, possibly more of the previous games.

The award is the one given for "finishing all levels without using any hints". The thing is, it was given to me after only level 4 or 5, and I HAD used a hint on at least one level earlier.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Awards bug

[Post New]by ShazPG on Nov 9, 15 1:15 AM
I also got the Lucky Day award on level 2 after just collecting the two hint tokens. This award (from the wording) should be given after collecting ALL the hint coins on ALL the levels?

bedbuga
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by bedbuga on Nov 9, 15 9:43 AM
Have you checked your actual achievements? The awards pop up in the first few levels as a reminder I think. If you check your achievements I think you'll find that you have completed so many levels but don't have the actual award. I hope this makes sense!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Nov 9, 15 4:32 PM
Yes, you're right. I started playing again last night, paying very specific attention to what the messages were, and going back to check the awards screen. I was just coming back here to say what I found.

These are not bugs at all - the messages pop up and say 1/60 and the awards screen shows the award as not achieved yet, but gives a counter to show how many levels you've completed on your way to achieving it.

I just didn't pay enough attention to the wording

Go to: