amercia campaign

[Post New]by zannesheros on Oct 17, 09 1:58 AM
im in amercia where i have to for one week i must either march through the town or perform outdoors, and half the earnings must go to the owners of the beach and park but it keeps saying im failing and im doing a parade everyday

Re:amercia campaign

[Post New]by 6angel9 on Jun 3, 10 1:28 PM
Hey your on the America campaign I read. just curious if you could help me move forward. Im stuck in orient and have recieved no usefull sugestions. I have to create a show for the princess and dont seem to get anywhere, i have to create 3 tricks per performer. I tried that then i fired most of my staff, did not work??? I am very lost ad seeing youve gotten this far I am hoping you culd help.

Re:amercia campaign

[Post New]by sanshark on Jan 10, 14 7:13 AM
6angel9 wrote:Hey your on the America campaign I read. just curious if you could help me move forward. Im stuck in orient and have recieved no usefull sugestions. I have to create a show for the princess and dont seem to get anywhere, i have to create 3 tricks per performer. I tried that then i fired most of my staff, did not work??? I am very lost ad seeing youve gotten this far I am hoping you culd help.

I finally figured this out (ON MY OWN). I fired all but 8 of my performers. The only ones I kept were 5 stars performers then you will have to keep changing the shows until you have the top 3-4 lines of customers filled with all happy faces. Mines passed with 2 chaotic faces. Hope this helps you

Go to: