Volcanic cavern

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Nov 9, 15 7:45 AM
Help! I've entered the code several times and nothing happens. I can't get the air element. What am I missing?

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Volcanic cavern

[Post New]by mauntana on Nov 9, 15 8:57 AM
pam, if you haven't done so already, reset the puzzle by exiting and re-entering the puzzle. Double check the Strategy Guide and input the numbers in the same order.

I didn't have your problem, so this is just my best guess. Good luck!

[Post New]by OhioCrazyCatLady on Nov 11, 15 4:41 PM
I am having the same problem. I enter the numbers and nothing happens. I can't go any farther in the game. Help????

[Post New]by spikescajunmom on Nov 12, 15 4:07 PM
I too was having same problem. I was pushing in correct order, but nothing happened. I did notice that the numbers darkened when you pressed them. So I pressed them all again and noticed 10 was darkened even though I didn't press it. So I pressed it again, it lit up and then the chest opened.

Star_Wise63
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Star_Wise63 on Apr 30, 16 4:55 AM
This is making me really angry, I can't do this nor can I skip the puzzle as that function doesn't work. The buttons were at first lighting or darkening weirdly without me pressing them, so I exited and even shut down the Game and re-started it. Finally I clicked on all buttons to make them all dark, then noticed when I clicked on one of them it would lighten up. I carefully clicked on the sequence 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21,24 making sure only those were lighted up but it STILL won't work!

I did the Ring puzzle ( took ages ) and now I can't do this! Using Windows 10 if that makes any difference and Firefox. Will have to report this perhaps to BFG as I can't proceed without the "reward" from this Puzzle.

Star_Wise63
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Star_Wise63 on Apr 30, 16 4:59 AM
FINALLY DID IT, just took hours, not happy. I clicked on EVERY button to make them all DARK, then I clicked on the required coded number sequence and the Chest opened. Hopefully this Answer helps some other poor person.

Go to: