[Post New]by traceymay on Nov 9, 15 8:03 AM
i can't get through HELP PLEASE

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:level 31

[Post New]by riefer on Nov 14, 15 10:55 AM
I keep running out of time like ONE SECOND before I'm done! It's so frustrating!

Here's what I do, don't know if anyone can suggest better.

Start by fixing the restaurant up top. Clear to the woodshed or whatever it's called and keep clearing down to the blank spot where you're going to build another woodshed. At the same time, build a restaurant at the blank spot at the bottom and start clearing right towards the doctor. Keep the restaurant until you have enough food to build both north/south bridges, then smash it and make a house there. Then you can clear the final block before the doctor and let him out. Meanwhile you should have built the hospital up top and cleared all the other wood. Have the doctor heal the person in front of the police station (and build the police station), and then the person in front of the cop, and then the person blocking your way to your woodshed. Don't build the east/west bridge or fix the road in front of the cop, waste of time, he can go around. Start getting rid of robbers, fix the helicopter platform, collect gas and heal people. You can leave the robber at the top left, he doesn't block anything. When you have enough money to heal/pay everyone left, start destroying your houses and making restaurants to get more food to finish building all those bridges. Make sure you're using the helicopter every time you get 80 fuel.

I always run out of time just as the helicopter is bringing the last person back. So frustrating. I guess my approach isn't right. It just seems like if I could be slightly more efficient somehow, I'd make it.

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Nov 14, 15 12:41 PM
I got it! Instead of going for the doctor so early, keep the restaurant at the bottom of the screen and work on the bridges connecting the bottom and the top. Once those are done, then you can start building the broken houses, which will let you free the doctor. You do have to destroy the restaurant and turn it into a house, but not till later than I was originally doing it.

[Post New]by Gailmax on Dec 28, 15 2:12 PM
but how do you get the doctor to heal people? I cleared to the doctor on the bottom road, repaired the hospital, have enought money but can't heal anyone so can't get a cop to clear robbers, help

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on May 7, 16 6:03 AM
Dated post, but here's some tips for this great level.

You need to build both bridges leading from the lowermost work area to the uppermost to get your lone doctor freed up.

The upper level has a lumberyard, you need to build another one up there. When the building plot is cleared on the lower tier, build still another lumberyard, you need a ton of wood. One lumberyard can be demolished later for a house when you have all the big bridges built and a house or two upgraded.

Upgrade the lone diner early to two stars, that's all you need.

Go to: