I'm stuck in a "lights out" train car.I need help!!!!!

[Post New]by mrst2you on Oct 17, 09 6:28 AM
I'm stuck in a dark train car and need help to get the F!!! out

LOCAMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:I'm stuck in a "lights out" train car.I need help!!!!!

[Post New]by LOCAMP on Oct 25, 09 12:37 PM
get matches from inventory and play- matches will lite up the candles in scene

[Post New]by sanatani1008 on Dec 6, 09 4:25 AM
i dont have anything in my infortary where did u get the matches from help please

ldprice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ldprice on Nov 10, 11 8:44 AM
I don't have anything in the inventory, what do I do?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 10, 11 10:30 AM
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd swim by with a tip I found in another thread to help with the matches:

sassylassie wrote:The reason the hint is telling you to go to the red box is because you need the wrench to open the red box in order to get the screwdriver and the box of matches out of it. Because in the next scene or the scene after you need the matches to light up the dark car.

Sassy

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Nov 13, 11 6:48 PM
I am stuck at this point also and I've tried everything to get past it. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The problem is, I don't have a wrench in my inventory to open the red box, and there is no other scene to go back to to get one. I have paper money, a hammer and a letter opener/knife in my inventory, but no wrench. So what do I do now to get beyond this point? I have purchased this game, which is even more frustrating to me. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Maureen

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 25, 11 10:16 AM
Hi arnold1049,

Here's another tip I found in another thread that might be helpful:

gameslvr wrote:Salina, I got it! Finally! You have to take the key from inventory and click it on the box. Inside are the wrench and hammer. Got it just before time was up. Don't think I'll be buying this one.

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Nov 30, 11 8:29 AM
Thanks for the tip, but didn't have key in inventory either. Finally got help through tech support email. Was told to check Adobe Flash and Shockware for updates; Flash was OK, but Shockwave needed updated. Then, as per further instructions, I started the game over under another player name. Was able to get all the way through the game with no more problems. Glad I got the help I needed as I had already paid for it. Other than this one issue, I liked the game pretty much. Some parts of the story played over and over again and had to be skipped to get on with the game, but this was minor.
Thanks again.
Maureen

Go to: