Has anyone concered the game yet

[Post New]by meadowlark92064 on Sep 15, 08 5:47 PM
I got to level 14 and then it sent me to the ships safe,it gave me a num. I had to find on each num. it took me 5 times before I got it open. If anyone wants any help I will be glad to help you. Have fun gaming:meadowlark92064

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Has anyone concered the game yet

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 15, 09 8:34 PM
I have played a lot of this game, but didn't finish yet, lol. It was among the first games I bought and I really enjoy it! Hidden Object games are the best!

[Post New]by cathousemama02 on Jan 23, 09 2:43 PM
This was the very first game i ever bought, when it was the only hidden object game that was made. I've conquered it numerous times and never get tired of playing it!

[Post New]by srloom on Aug 18, 09 6:59 PM
I have two really basic questions. What does the green bar mean and how do you surface to get more air in your tank? The last two games I've downloaded don't have instructions before playing, is this a new trend? Sueloo

[Post New]by cutiepie101155 on Aug 18, 09 7:17 PM
there are an air tank in each level...not room but level to refill ur tank..don't give much but it helps

i really love hidden object games...i've prob got 50 or 60 and can hardly wait to get more money for more...theres 6 or 5 i've tried and waiting to buy...the latest is mystery P I....got 3 already...love that kind especially...they are easier to see the object instead of blurry

as for instructions i have no idea....i guess some do and some don't

Cathyaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Cathyaz on Aug 19, 09 9:35 PM
The game is new to me, but I did play and opened the safe once, but the thing I don't understand I click on something and it won't take hold, than finally it takes, got me...Haha! any one for open ideas..?...

[Post New]by marykinmon on Sep 12, 10 3:36 PM
srloom wrote:I have two really basic questions. What does the green bar mean and how do you surface to get more air in your tank? The last two games I've downloaded don't have instructions before playing, is this a new trend? Sueloo

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 25, 10 1:00 PM
marykinmon wrote:
srloom wrote:I have two really basic questions. What does the green bar mean and how do you surface to get more air in your tank? The last two games I've downloaded don't have instructions before playing, is this a new trend? Sueloo

The green bar is informing you as to the time you've left but I am confused about your 2nd question -- as I just finished playing this game and was not aware that there was a possibility of being able to surface to get more air in the tank? Apparently, I missed something

MEnr56

Go to: