niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Not loading properly

[Post New]by niya00 on Oct 17, 09 8:08 AM
I'm not loading the first screen properly. The window is split and jumping??? Any input? Mouse drags very irractically also

Re:Not loading properly

[Post New]by momvon41 on Oct 19, 09 3:13 PM
im haveing the problem not sure what to do if you find out anything let me now and i will do the same

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Oct 19, 09 5:59 PM
Me too and I thought my computer was messed up. I ran a virus scan and went on another forum begging for help. That's why I don't like to download new games too soon (let others work out the bugs) but I've been trying to sample as many as I can to decide what to buy to meet my Oct. quota of 6.

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Oct 20, 09 12:18 PM
I have a floating message that says "input not supported" on a gray screen. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 20, 09 12:22 PM
This is really odd cos I played the demo on another site and had no problem. So it can't be my computer. But it didn't work on BF.

[Post New]by Dutchess63 on Oct 20, 09 12:48 PM
I am having the same problems. The program loaded but I got a message that said "Error in loading the game .......". There was something else but the message appeared and just as quickly disappeared.

I tried to load another Insider Tales game and had the same problem. I contacted BF and they asked if I would send them some info about my computer, which I did. I was told that my video card needed to be updated. I'm not an expert on the internal workings of a PC, but, it just seems strange that I can load other games from this site with no problems. I seem to only have problems with the "Insider" games.

Go to: