SunnyO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Show me the ropes

[Post New]by SunnyO on Oct 17, 09 1:26 PM
I have also bought Destination: Treasure Island.....I have gotten the ropes, the black marker and tool....tied the ropes together...now I am at the window...with the
talkative Parrot....I see the ropes to hang out the window....although when I try to
put them in the window after the parrot has left....the room continues go around and around...not letting me grasp the ropes to use for the escape.....

Any help out there >>>???

Thanks again to all
Sunny

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Show me the ropes

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 17, 09 3:08 PM
SunnyO wrote:I have also bought Destination: Treasure Island.....I have gotten the ropes, the black marker and tool....tied the ropes together...now I am at the window...with the
talkative Parrot....I see the ropes to hang out the window....although when I try to
put them in the window after the parrot has left....the room continues go around and around...not letting me grasp the ropes to use for the escape.....

Any help out there >>>???

Thanks again to all
Sunny

The Transit Zone in this game works differently than in many games.
Seeing something in the Transit Zone does NOT necessarily mean it's been activated for use. There may in fact be a whole bunch of things stacked together in the Transit Zone, and you're just seeing the top one.

Try this.
From the room view, right-click to go to the Inventory Screen.
Left-click on the combined ropes.
Right-click to return to the room scene.
Now the ropes should be activated, even though it looks just the same as before.
Hover the cursor around to the lower left of the window, and you should see gears come up.
You can check the screenshot in the Blog Walkthrough for the exact location.
Then left-click at that point, and the ropes should attach.

Before you leave the room, though...there are several critical items you want to make sure you've gotten.
Did you check the ceiling as well as the floor?
Did you check the small desk to the right of the big window?

Good luck!
Robin

To get to the Blog Walkthruogh, just click on the Try This Game link at the top pof this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Go to: