susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Random (game) Thoughts 101

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 10, 15 1:24 PM
This is (Big)Fish games.
I want a Beautiful Betta as a pet!
(preferably, in shades of green and blue)
In MY castle, there would be a special dungeon for those who won't put away their eye patches and tassles! (and hard labor for those who leave fish bones where-ever!)
I hope my game friends understand that RL (real life) often leaves me with only 2 gifting times per day, rather than the preferred 15.
Trina is a BAD witch.

Re:Random (game) Thoughts 101

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 10, 15 6:01 PM
LOL I wouldn't mind having a BETTA in shades of soft orange and yellow . You're right dried out fish bones are smelly .

True TRINA is a very bad witch.

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 10, 15 6:14 PM
Cool...My pinky purple betta can round out a trio.
........................................................................................
Has anyone else wanted to invite friends over to make a camp stew at the Expedition Camp-fire? There's already an interesting assortment of ingredients just in the HOS's item list.

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Nov 10, 15 6:32 PM
Cherries, peppers, garlic and eggplant??? Count me out of that one.

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 10, 15 6:57 PM
Gingerlily wrote:Cherries, peppers, garlic and eggplant??? Count me out of that one.

Don't forget the peas and the muffin. (Which has always looked like a chicken potpie to me )

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 10, 15 6:59 PM
deeziner wrote:Cool...My pinky purple betta can round out a trio.
........................................................................................
Has anyone else wanted to invite friends over to make a camp stew at the Expedition Camp-fire? There's already an interesting assortment of ingredients just in the HOS's item list.

Me thinks you must be referring to the Gnome Kitchen --- therein you will find butter, tomato, berries, bread, carrot slices, lobster, and a sausage. --- oh, and salt. Please pass the salt.

As Gingerlily stated, you only find a cherry, a pepper, garlic, and eggplant in the Expedition Camp.

Edited -- also is peas, muffin, pickle ---- and a frog for frog legs.

Edited on 11/10/2015 at 7:01:33 PM PST

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Nov 11, 15 3:39 AM
The Potion Shop would also provide an interesting dish, with lobster, pear, potato, cherry, blueberries... oh, and poison!

Just played that HOS, and need to add sausage. cinnamon and candy.

Edited on 11/11/2015 at 8:09:04 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 6, 15 3:37 PM
The new world-zone timing is too much for my old brain.

I jotted down the list for my time zone, but am sure I'll have to keep referring to the list for months to come. (Too much other trivia in there...song lyrics, old phone numbers, etc.)

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 7, 15 8:14 AM
Overgrown Pond is the sickest scene in the game...more so than even the interrogation room with the vulture. Think about it...the knight's body is either a victim left in a ditch or a simple grave that was washed-out of the cemetery.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 7, 15 9:10 AM
Why does that Gnome/Dwarf keep pulling that sack? It never goes any where! Is he forever being punished for something he did.

Is there any thing behind the Source Gate? I want to know. I keep knocking but no one is answering.

Just how many unused doors/passageways are there? Will I be able to walk through them all?

I make dishes in my head all the time while wandering through the Castle. So far none of them appeal to me.

My main thought while roaming throughout the lands of the Castle...Why are there so many bones? Just how many people have walked these rooms before me? What happened to them all? Why does this even concern me?

Yes, I really do ask myself a lot of questions while roaming around the Castle. I rarely, if ever, answer.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Dec 7, 15 12:02 PM
I've been wondering since out pets are in the Santa room how many people wait for the tell on that pet to place the gift. I tried it on my other games today to see if it influenced the gifts given. and I received a lot of diamonds today.

Edited on 12/08/2015 at 4:14:34 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 15 9:01 AM
It is a great idea to keep friends id numbers...the names change so often when people try to leave messages...or when you think you know a name...but your spelling is one letter off.

I finally got back all of my original group (after needing pc repair and getting new id number myself), thanks to a very old jotted note with id numbers and names.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 15 9:03 AM
Rahia wrote:
My main thought while roaming throughout the lands of the Castle...Why are there so many bones? Just how many people have walked these rooms before me? What happened to them all? Why does this even concern me?

and how young are these programmers who think the 80's were so long ago?

Edited on 12/22/2015 at 9:04:03 AM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 22, 15 9:23 AM
I think of the whole note thing as a misprint and instead of 1985 it was actually meant to be 1885. It's just a thought.

Edited on 12/22/2015 at 9:23:59 AM PST

djcuz
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by djcuz on Dec 22, 15 11:51 AM
I just love the Sad Gargoyle in the Ancient Park, how sad he does look, but when you put in his eyes and that blue thimble thingy, he just suddenly perks up and looks so funny!

icema_
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by icema_ on Dec 24, 15 11:01 AM
susiewastaken wrote:
Rahia wrote:

Edited on 12/24/2015 at 11:06:59 AM PST

icema_
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by icema_ on Dec 24, 15 11:42 AM
susiewastaken wrote:
Rahia wrote:

We talking decades or age here , lol

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 25, 15 10:11 AM
icema_ wrote:
susiewastaken wrote:
Rahia wrote:

We talking decades or age here , lol

Decades!
While i hope there may be players in their nineties...i was referring to the many diary pages found in the game, with dates like "1984, 1985".

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 7, 16 10:38 AM
Would love a new area full of mermaids.

They wouldn't even have to change the map....just squeeze in Mermaid Island somewhere behind Mirror Lake.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 7, 16 10:48 AM
Not that there's Anything Wrong with It...
but why did they change the appearance of the witch (not Trina..the original MC witch whose name escapes me) ?

Remember? She went from someone pretty enough to compete with Anabelle to a somewhat-handsome-in-the-right-light drag queen, complete with adam's apple and big feet.

Go to: