Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Seoul 71

[Post New]by Knismesis on Nov 10, 15 1:48 PM
Does anyone know how to pass Seoul level 71? I'm pretty sure that I can easily pass by purchasing two shovels but it would be incredibly unfair if there is no free way to pass the intern level.

CaribouLou
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Seoul 71

[Post New]by CaribouLou on Dec 4, 15 8:22 PM
Knismesis wrote:Does anyone know how to pass Seoul level 71? I'm pretty sure that I can easily pass by purchasing two shovels but it would be incredibly unfair if there is no free way to pass the intern level.

I tried several times to no avail. Then I used a Shovel on the Green Line Burst on the right. That freed up 2 Lightning Bolts sitting side by side. I then used both of them together which cleared the first level of Stamps in the middle and freed the other 2 Lightning Bolts. Again, I used 2 together to finish the rest of the Stamps. I also managed to get past the target score of 90,000 which completed the Intern level. I'm not one who wastes time getting the rest of the tiers above Intern if I get the item needed. Hope that helps! Good luck!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Seoul 71

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 7, 15 2:54 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble getting through Seoul, Level 71 without purchasing shovels. I can definitely see how this level can be tricky.

After playing through the Intern level, I found that making a Lightning Bolt Boost early helped. If I didn't already make a match to free the chained line gummy on either side of the board, I used the Lightning Bolt Boost to free at least one of them. This ended up freeing the two chained Lightning Bolt Boosts on one side of the board which I then swapped with each other. By swapping the two Lightning Bolt Boosts, this helped to clear the board and free the other two Lightning Bolt Boosts. Go ahead and then swap those two Lightning Bolt Boosts to clear the next layer of stickers and clear the tiles. Once those are cleared you can then work on getting the score level requirement for the level.

We also ask to help keep the forums tidy that players with city and level specific questions to place them in the city designated thread. I'll include links below to the main city directory as well as the Seoul specific one.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Seoul - Level Help

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: