General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Calling IOS'ers....any Eggs on the Wheel?

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 10, 15 3:34 PM
My wife asked me to post a thread if there are any folks not seeing eggs on their wheels for the achievement "eggcentric"........to obtain the WoodyWoodpecker Pet.......err Beaky Wood Pecker Pet.......so just wondering if there are folks having no roe a flowin"........cheers **D@NgeR**......out

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Calling IOS'ers....any Eggs on the Wheel?

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 10, 15 3:39 PM
Hello there General. I have yet to see an egg on the wheel. They are extremely rare on my iPad game. At this rate I'll probably be in my grave before I attain this achievement. No no I'm not being pessimistic!

Edited on 11/10/2015 at 3:53:20 PM PST

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Nov 10, 15 3:45 PM
I've seen 2 since they added the Achievement. One was about a week into it and one yesterday. I spent 100,000 on the wheel and got 5.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 10, 15 4:20 PM
Thank you.....I shall pass on the info....she seems to have not a one since the event update....Hope springs eternal i presume..... cheers **D&S** out

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on Nov 10, 15 4:31 PM
I was not seeing any eggs for the longest time but lately they have been showing up... Have 1 on the wheel right now... Hit is once in 3 spins. Think I have 4 so far for the achievement.... I do believe we all go thru cycles. Hope they show for your wife soon.
Watson

Daventry1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Daventry1 on Nov 10, 15 4:51 PM
I have not seen any eggs on the wheel since the achievement started. That's even with adding in an egg to my wish list.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 10, 15 4:53 PM
will let !*Sher*Beth*! know ......tnx Dav.......she reveers yer prowace on the tourny board.....she is yer silent rival/pal....LOL cheers

Edited on 11/10/2015 at 4:58:17 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 10, 15 5:05 PM
I have seen 3 eggs on the iOS wheel since the achievement was introduced. Prior to the achievement, they were few and far between. However, I must admit that I already have several unhatched eggs in my inventory.

The game seems to give when you don't need, maybe it is with eggs as well.

I still am far, far away from the achievement, though, because while they are ON the wheel, they don't seem to fall into my inventory very easily.

And the eggs I have seen are the cheap ones.....Owl 2x and the Seal 1x. So, if you spend a lot of coins to try to get more than one, you cannot recoup the loss by selling or disenchanting.

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Nov 10, 15 5:16 PM
Well they are a few that have shown up in my game(iPad) ...I've managed to get 5 so far, I spent more than I will mention, especially to get 2 from the same WOF. It's been a while though since the last one...

Jaximoto

jyannis
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by jyannis on Nov 10, 15 5:28 PM
Hey everybody, adding my feedback. I've seen Eggs on my wheel 3 times since the Halloween update - Spotted Wing Parrot, Plush Panda and Pink Piggy. One egg at a time though.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 10, 15 5:35 PM
jyannis wrote:Hey everybody, adding my feedback. I've seen Eggs on my wheel 3 times since the Halloween update - Spotted Wing Parrot, Plush Panda and Pink Piggy. One egg at a time though.

See, there you go......2 out of those 3 are low selling eggs:
Spotted Wing Parrot --- 800 coins; 8 shards
Pink Piggy --- 800 coins; 5 shards
*****Plush Panda --- 5000 coins; 33 shards

At least the Plush Panda is one worth going after repeatedly!

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Nov 10, 15 6:57 PM
I got my first egg today

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 10, 15 7:10 PM
Regarding the Egg-Centric achievement.....

I wonder if the DEVs actually thought about this one....Level 2 is to get 20 pet eggs from the Fortune Wheel. If I recall, someone posted in another thread that the third level for this achievement is to get 100 pet eggs from that same dreaded wheel.

Of the 38 pets that appear to be available -- including Champion and the woodpecker -- only 23 pets actually have eggs....

So, there are only 23 items in the total inventory list that actually can fall onto the wheel ---- then you have to be lucky enough (or possessed enough to spin multiple times) to actually get one.

After reading the posts that eggs don't seem to fall onto the wheel for many people, I decided to spin numerous times to get more than one of the egg that did present on my wheel.......200,000 coins and numerous spins and I actually got 4 before I decided to give up.

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Nov 10, 15 7:15 PM
I never see eggs on my wheel!!!

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Nov 10, 15 9:46 PM
I'm with debchet! NO eggs on my wheel either I did just get a "piggie" egg from the dragon"! 3 try's! Eggs on the wheel, two in 14 months They are "Stindgy" in my game

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Nov 13, 15 5:13 PM
I've had one egg on my wheel since the achievement was added. Never any before that. I wonder if it's because I have all my pets crafted. But it doesn't seem fair when there is a new achievement for it.

[Post New]by queenofleon on Nov 14, 15 12:06 PM
I play on iPad and I think I've had two eggs on the wheel actually! At least one, Im sure of that. Think it was a hedgehodge egg..

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Nov 15, 15 2:22 PM
I have 20 of the eggs so far The next level is 100

Go to: