Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Is the Massive File Size Really Necessary?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 10, 15 9:34 PM
I dont exactly know what space I have available on this machine - I switched to Windows 10, unfortunately, and all hell broke loose. I literally dont even know how to search for files within this computer anymore, and downloading ANY game from Big Fish is not possible unless i can do so from within the app, but anyway...

I cant imagine that I have the sort of space that would allow me to have all the other programs, a few games and then ONE game thats over 2 gb in size!! Right?? Or am I mixed up with my bytes? It seems very excessive. isnt there some way to condense the size? I have games that are far, far more complex - maybe Skyrim or just others similar to that & I really think that none of them are/were this huge.

Just want to get that out there on the 1% chance that the developers of this series see this. Not okay. Huge. Big! Bad! Oy!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Is the Massive File Size Really Necessary?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 10, 15 9:37 PM
This is why I hate myself when I buy games without trying....
Now I'm stuck with this. If I had gotten it on Mac, it may have not been an issue. Now I'm stuck with a game I cannot install....probably.

Maybe there's a way to resell these things?? Anyone ever try that? I've honestly never considered that.

Go to: