Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 4, 16 12:24 PM
Hi Gavi-Tn. The find or go to button in the daily quest is not working and if you click on it it creates havoc with your game. So we have been avoiding this button for that reason.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Nov 5, 16 8:02 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi Gavi-Tn. The find or go to button in the daily quest is not working and if you click on it it creates havoc with your game. So we have been avoiding this button for that reason.

---------------------
it seems to have straighten itself out
Thnx
Gavi-tn 127617

w2250
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by w2250 on Nov 5, 16 12:17 PM
I have been playing this game for at least one and half years. Today cannot connect to any desktop avatars on either side. Also when I play hidden object screen I do not get the result until about two plays later then it dumps whatever I have earned for inventory. My main concern is not being able to play the 30 day game tonight which next is win Annabelle at dice three times. What a mess.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 5, 16 2:01 PM
w2250 wrote:I have been playing this game for at least one and half years. Today cannot connect to any desktop avatars on either side. Also when I play hidden object screen I do not get the result until about two plays later then it dumps whatever I have earned for inventory. My main concern is not being able to play the 30 day game tonight which next is win Annabelle at dice three times. What a mess.

Welcome to the forum. You should definitely send a ticket to Customer Support with your ID number and an explanation of the problems you're having in the game as no one here can help you. Good luck!

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Nov 5, 16 5:45 PM
w2250 wrote:I have been playing this game for at least one and half years. Today cannot connect to any desktop avatars on either side. Also when I play hidden object screen I do not get the result until about two plays later then it dumps whatever I have earned for inventory. My main concern is not being able to play the 30 day game tonight which next is win Annabelle at dice three times. What a mess.

---------------------
don't know about the hidden object screen trouble but the avatars I have to close the game and then start it again. I thought for awhile I thought they had it fixed.
Gavi-Tn 127617

Hope07
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Hope07 on Nov 6, 16 2:56 AM
Hi,
I have been playing for a year and a half. I got all the pets last year and i have them for this year as well. Still, i am getting hats and spider webs etc and have loads of them. The same as with the stamps. Of course i try to give my friends as much as i can but i still have plenty and can either sell them or hang on to them. I might need them in the future, does anyone know? On the other hand i could use the shards i can sell them for. What to do?!
Hope

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 6, 16 5:28 AM
Hope07 wrote:Hi,
I have been playing for a year and a half. I got all the pets last year and i have them for this year as well. Still, i am getting hats and spider webs etc and have loads of them. The same as with the stamps. Of course i try to give my friends as much as i can but i still have plenty and can either sell them or hang on to them. I might need them in the future, does anyone know? On the other hand i could use the shards i can sell them for. What to do?!
Hope

Hi Hope. Hard to say what will happen with the items collected as only the devs know and they are not sharing. Also no one can tell you what to do with these items as this is your game and you play it the way you see fit. I, personally, have been hanging on every item I get to help other players and I don’t care about Trina and her quests but that is the way I play.

Hope07
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Hope07 on Nov 6, 16 5:45 AM
Thanks Jackie!

[Post New]by fizhing on Nov 7, 16 8:01 AM
Hi I am new to the form but I have been playing for a while so far I an at lvl 13
fly fishing tips

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 7, 16 8:20 AM
fizhing wrote:Hi I am new to the form but I have been playing for a while so far I an at lvl 13
fly fishing tips

Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need help. Have fun in the castle!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 7, 16 7:15 PM
To my friends-I have to say that I need to take a break from this game. I'm at the point where I need 20,000 coins to go on. At the telephone I tried to use my diamonds to get the item needed 2 x and both time didn't get it (12 diamonds) so I'm kind of fed up and am going to not play for a while.

Hope you will stay with me and just give me a little time.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by sarahkimbirly on Nov 7, 16 11:26 PM

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 7:04:38 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by baaldhur on Nov 8, 16 12:47 AM

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 7:05:15 AM PST

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 8, 16 11:56 AM
I have gotten to the second achievement level by collecting14 of the unique ghosts for the Spirit Seeker Achievement, but have not gotten anymore since.(one needs 27 unique ghosts) However, I only need 6 more ghosts to achieve the 500 ghosts for the third level of the Ghost Hunter achievement.. What gives?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 8, 16 12:57 PM
MariteB do you have at least one of each ghost in your album which are needed for the Spirit Seeker achievement? If not, some have reported having collected over 600 ghosts and they still don't have the achievement. However, if you do have one of each, then you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number and a screenshot of each page of your album and a screenshot of the achievement page showing the Spirit Seeker achievement.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 8, 16 7:18 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:MariteB do you have at least one of each ghost in your album which are needed for the Spirit Seeker achievement? If not, some have reported having collected over 600 ghosts and they still don't have the achievement. However, if you do have one of each, then you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number and a screenshot of each page of your album and a screenshot of the achievement page showing the Spirit Seeker achievement.[/quote

Hi Jackie, Yes I have multiples of each ghost in each allbum. I will contact customer service as you have suggested, thanks. Marite

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by zainansari on Nov 9, 16 3:41 AM

Edited on 11/09/2016 at 7:01:24 AM PST

cahs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cahs on Nov 9, 16 5:45 PM
need friends. id 624466

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Nov 10, 16 9:48 AM
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask how many ghosts are we to collect in the ghost albums. Some, I have 50 of and others, only 12 or 14. Does anyone know the number of each ghost we are to collect?? I have the 500 ghost quest already, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks all

mikit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mikit on Nov 10, 16 1:33 PM
I have so many I don't know what to do with them. I'm getting so tired of collecting them . I'm getting tired of not moving forward. I've been playing this game forever and I'm finally getting bored. I don't get rewarded for doing anything. Just keep collecting.
So guess you keep collecting till they give you something. I'm going to wait for awhile before going back in after I finish the 30 day event.
Good Luck

Edited on 11/10/2016 at 1:34:46 PM PST

Go to: