Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

About the Timer...!!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 10, 15 10:39 PM
Is there some sort of item, power up , bonus or what-have-you that comes about at some point that you can use retroactively?!?!

I do not envision myself ever playing a TM game on free play mode, or...sorry. Blanking out here - you know - timer-less, so I would not want to do that because it'd really defeat much of the purpose, but I'm quite surprised that as early on as within the first 10 levels I came across more than one level that I couldnt finish anywhere near the ding of the timer.

And I thought I was some sort of TMG expert until now! LOL. I hope my question is clear. I dont remember how the other RT games did but I do know that I'd remember if they had been this difficult so early on. Ok, I wouldn't, but still. Although I have a memory deficit, I still can retain enough info to get a feel for things even if I cant recall details or reasons why I know/feel something & I'm sure I'd have it in mind if there had been a game that was always this hard.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:About the Timer...!!

[Post New]by plat1098 on Dec 11, 15 8:29 AM
Well, it's a little late in the day for a reply, lol, but, no, no changing of the game mode once you've selected it and are in the midst of a level. You'll have to change player profiles and start over. It's "pure" time management, meaning no little timer delays, you work for your speed and $ bonuses, and your organization, resource monitoring and timeliness are taxed heavily and early on in the game. We who love the pressure welcome this game and look forward to more in this series.

Re:About the Timer...!!

[Post New]by Emeraldeyes79 on Feb 16, 16 7:58 PM
I agree, this game is way too difficult very early on. I've never not been able to complete a TM game and I'm stuck on level 17. Played it several times now and run out of time every single time I've played. I enjoy the thrill of TM games too but this game is just ridiculous in comparison to the other RT games. I'm actually pretty mad that I spent money on it.

Go to: