bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 11, 15 12:29 AM
A museum curator hires you to assist with the most anticipated event of the year, but artifacts from the exhibit are mysteriously disappearing. Are these mishaps connected to the amphitheater's upcoming performance? Or is an unseen villain pulling strings behind the scenes? Uncover the truth and recover the missing artifacts from the Labyrinth of Lies!

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies

[Post New]by sartasia on Nov 11, 15 8:25 AM
No reviews? No comments? Surprising since this is the first ND that I ever remember having a demo.

Not a good omen....

Edited on 11/11/2015 at 8:27:36 AM PST

campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by campfire29 on Nov 11, 15 6:08 PM
sartasia wrote:No reviews? No comments? Surprising since this is the first ND that I ever remember having a demo.

Not a good omen.... [/quote

campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by campfire29 on Nov 11, 15 6:09 PM
Actually there is one but the name leaves me right now.....

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Nov 12, 15 3:28 PM
I have been checking for over a month to see if Big Fish would be releasing this game...I was so happy to see that it has arrived..

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Nov 13, 15 2:29 AM
Seeing it has been out there for at least a year, not bad going lol (Labyrinth Of Lies).
happy gaming.

jacko3443
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jacko3443 on Nov 13, 15 4:30 PM
this game baffles me, no skip button, no hint button, no help, all you do is walk around looking for stuff that you can,t find. if someone has some tips to get this game going. no walk through ether, no map , come on.

Edited on 11/13/2015 at 4:32:49 PM PST

[Post New]by acanthmike3 on Nov 15, 15 1:25 AM
jacko3443 wrote:this game baffles me, no skip button, no hint button, no help, all you do is walk around looking for stuff that you can,t find. if someone has some tips to get this game going. no walk through ether, no map , come on.

Well if you play it on the Amateur Level there's a detailed tasklist and hints next to them ,which can help you...I think

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Nov 16, 15 4:59 PM
I love the Nancy Drew Games and have bought them all over the past few years.
This one has me baffled though.I have to prove provencale on a necklace,but I cant get Nancy to say 'Got it' when I take the picture,and I cant fathom out how to attach the camera to the computer.Anyone got any ideas please?

Nic_E_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Nic_E_ on Nov 17, 15 4:13 AM
Tabbitha53 wrote:I love the Nancy Drew Games and have bought them all over the past few years.
This one has me baffled though.I have to prove provencale on a necklace,but I cant get Nancy to say 'Got it' when I take the picture,and I cant fathom out how to attach the camera to the computer.Anyone got any ideas please?

Hi Tabbitha53, use the zoom in button on your phone's camera when taking the photo of the necklace.

[Post New]by MissJuniMoon on Nov 17, 15 2:11 PM
Just click on the usb camera stand to attach the camera. Then scroll left or right for pictures you've take until you find the ones you need.(3).

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Nov 17, 15 4:59 PM
Thanks both of you.Ill let you know how I get on after trying your ideas

Mickey2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Mickey2u on Nov 19, 15 2:09 PM
I am stuck. I need to find the password for the authentication database. Opened the display case, read the back of the poster, tried to call Melinda for the password as the walkthrough said,but she won't take my call. What did I miss to do? Any ideas? And yes there is a walkthrough, but it is not on BF.

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 2:10:33 PM PST

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Nov 20, 15 8:38 PM
Mickey2u wrote:I am stuck. I need to find the password for the authentication database. Opened the display case, read the back of the poster, tried to call Melinda for the password as the walkthrough said,but she won't take my call. What did I miss to do? Any ideas? And yes there is a walkthrough, but it is not on BF.
IIRC,, you need to call Melina and she gives you the password..Make sure you have completed the tasks she has left for you..I had trouble finding the password and realized I hadn't physically placed the pictures of the temples on the buildings..When I did that Melina took the call and gave me the password..Hope that helps..

Edited on 11/20/2015 at 8:47:57 PM PST

Mickey2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Mickey2u on Nov 24, 15 9:16 AM
Thank you finally got through, had to put the pics on the stands.

Go to: