tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Two profiles....two sets of responses

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 11, 15 12:33 PM
Anyone else playing with more than one profile?

I have been playing two profiles...and getting two sets of responses, depending on what my answer was.....and one depends on whether you get an achievement for truthfulness.

I think it is just an extra animation that is different from the other, and not the outcome of the game....but, I haven't finished yet, and I remember that the last Redemption Cemetery (by the same devs) had an extra game, depending upon what your answer to Death's question was.

So....two different ways the elder reacts depending upon if you answer you are a healer or not.....whether you answer that the corpus had a peaceful night or not....
whether you wake up Chappie the dog....or not.
I am sorry to say, I hadn't the heart to the give Lisa a negative answer about looking for her recipe....so, I cannot say whether she had a different reaction or not.

Oh yes.....the cinematic at the beginning? Where St Germaine tells his tale before the Main screen appears?
Depending on your answer after the ghost or corpse appears.....gives you white or black flowers around her casket.

I haven't finished the game, so I don't know if there are any others.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Two profiles....two sets of responses

[Post New]by gwenofala on Nov 17, 15 7:06 AM
I was looking at the SG and it has a section on Choices ...it tells you what will happen according to what response you use I clicked no on the maid just to see , she was so sad lol

aecidia6
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aecidia6 on Nov 18, 15 6:57 PM
how do u get that dog to let u finish hog i'm stuck

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 18, 15 8:58 PM
Leave the HOG and look across the street at the pharmacy. In the street next to the door, is a bone.
Pick up the bone, go back to the HOG and give it to the dog and watch it have an orgy of bone crazy delight....
and finish the HOG.

aecidia6
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aecidia6 on Nov 19, 15 11:43 AM
ty tookat that was great i can finally get moving.

Go to: