Thanksgiving event 2015

List4Art
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Thanksgiving event 2015

[Post New]by List4Art on Nov 12, 15 12:27 AM
Put on your city shoes... time for the Thanksgiving event. We get the Pilgrim Ran! YAY! Pilgrim duds for your pup, pumpkins and corn stalk decorations for the towns and gold for you.

Energy = gold this time around, no plane fuel involved. Remember pizza is the cheapest way to refill and Mac n Cheese is the next with refill + 30 energy points (Yes, Virginia, size does matter - the bigger your energy level the longer you can play and you will have use again in Spring for sheer capacity). If you have not gotten the achievement for buying food or buying keepsakes; think about getting that done here too. Remember to use your keepsakes!

There is a mix of quests: play the cities for such and such, buying decorations, buying pet clothes but, as of 2013, no limited availability quests that disappear as soon as reward is taken. Good time to practice for Christmas though.... after the TDay quest appears, rather than taking the reward or Xing out - USE the previous and next arrows on bottom of quest to move off the quest leaving it open. If you don't have any quests left after finishing the AES museum (should have Odin, at least) you can use your daily quest for this purpose.

We have a thread going for new players, also would be a great place for those questions to be asked so there is a central location. Remember if you are wondering someone else is too!

Thanksgiving Club - 2015 To help new players.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/605214.page
- OE

EDITED:
11/19 quest is going to require an upgrade or customization of your Antique Shop in BB. To customize you need to have upgrades completed.:

Level 1 450 Coin 5 Lumber 0 Brick 2 Paint 30 minutes
Level 2 1500 12 8 8 2 H
Level 3 2500 17 12 10 4 Hr
Level 4 Missing the detail for this one but based on others will take 8 hours
Level 5 8,200 32 24 24 16 H

Upgrade only did complete the quest, one does not have to also buy customization.

If you want to complete the whole thing better get started. Tsue is right if you will restart your game don't bother with it.-OE

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 4:30:55 AM PST

List4Art
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Thanksgiving event 2015

[Post New]by List4Art on Nov 12, 15 12:28 AM
It is official, the gold rush is on! All of the items are available day one - make hay!

THANKSGIVING EVENT 2015.

Day 14 - Nov 28, 2015.
Countdown Timer started at 24 hours.
Timed quest - 24 hours.
Alton (in quest box): Thanksgiving Feast. The feast is ready! All we need to do is pretty up the diner and we're all set!

Q. 17. (80XP; $120)
- Upgrade or customize the diner.

Collect the reward. Alton (in quest box): That was a great feast, I hope everyone enjoyed it!
Alton (not in quest box): Thank you for inviting me to the dinner. You welcomed me into town and treated me like a guest.
Again, you and your friends inspired me. Who knows, I might settle in your town permanently in the future!

Alton & the turkey quest icon disappear.

Achievement Banner appeared:
Completed 17 Thanksgiving special quests. Get reward - Thanksgiving Turkey x1.

Day 13 - Nov 27, 2015.
Countdown Timer started at 2 days.
Timed quest - 24 hours.
Alton (in quest box): Thanksgiving Feast. Goodness me, I broke one of the plates! I heard there is a great porcelain restorer in town. Can we visit her?

Q. 16. (80XP; $120)
- Help Aylen restore broken porcelain.

At Aylen's Porcelain Place, Play #18b MG - Warm Cornucopia.
Aylen: Sure I can repair this for you! Want to help out?

Collected reward. Alton (in quest box): Now we're ready for the feast!
Alton & turkey quest icon disappear.

Edited on 11/27/2015 at 6:45:12 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:30 AM
All are showing in reward bar on lower levels, have not played them yet. There looks like an error in collectibles, at this time I think the gold dust gourd is in Minnesota not FL as previous lists had it.

The collections:
Ornaments
Verdant Gold Turkey 11/15
Available in Oldestein Bank in AZ and Christmas Alley at low levels NEW players
Also available in ..........Michigan - 11/15 Amateur Fast and Picture

Dark Turkey.........................Michigan- 11/15 Amateur Fast and Picture

Happy Turkey......................Minnesota - 11/15 Amateur Fast and Picture

Paper Turkey.......................Washington- Secret Library -11/15 Connoisseur- Amateur Fast (1:2 plays) and Picture

Turkey in a Basket...............Oregon - 11/15 Connoisseur :Fast, Picture, Silhouette

Turkey Service

Glazed Harvest....................Connecticut 11/15 Connoisseur level Fast and silhouette

Golden Gobbler...................Washington- Secret Library - 11/15 Connoisseur- Amateur, Fast ,and Picture

Ivory Wreath........................Michigan -11/15 Amateur Fast and Picture
Also available Florida - 11/15 Connoisseur :Fast, Picture, Silhouette

Belle of the Birds - Florida - 11/15 Connoisseur :Fast, Picture, Silhouette

Magenta Rose ....................Minnesota - 11/15 Amateur Fast and Picture

Edited on 11/15/2015 at 9:42:48 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:32 AM
Fancy Gourds
Bicolor gourd,...................Ohio 11/15 all modes

Candlemelt gourd............. Florida 11/15 and starting 11/17 Washington- Secret Library all four modes

Gold Dust gourd................Minnesota 11/15 (2013 showing list was wrong had FL instead) .................also available in Washington, Secret Library

Greendipped gourd...........Idaho 11/15 Connoisseur :Fast, Picture, Silhouette

Yellowdrop gourd..............Washington- Secret Library - 11/15

This last collection is going to be the cheapest energy wise to play for newer player but I seem to remember one of them not showing up till later in the event:

Corn Decorations
Los Hermanos ..................Nevada - 11/15 all four modes on Professional

Blue Sky............................Florida -11/15 Connoisseur :Fast, Picture, Silhouette

Cup-a-corn........................Illinois 11/15 all modes

Cornucopia.......................Washington- SL - 11/15 Connoisseur- Amateur Fast, and Picture

Multimaze.........................South Dakota 11/15

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 4:55:54 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:36 AM
Day One - starts Nov 15, 2015.
Alton:Thanksgiving Feast. You must be the new antique shop owner the stories talk about! Why don't you take this humble admirer on a tour?

Q.1. - Take Alton to Pawpaw Grove. (Need to collect reward to move to next quest) Alton : Pawpaw Grove is indeed beautiful! Though not to be a critic, but I think the place lacks a little something. I wonder how we can make this place a little more festive. Let's bring a bit more cheer to this town, shall we? .

Achievement Banner appears: Complete a Thanksgiving special quest. Get reward - cornbread x 1.

Q-2 Alton: Thanksgiving Feast. I think I know what's missing - autumn decorations! (80XP; $120)
2-a Decorate Pawpaw Grove with autumn décor. 34,500 Coin
2-b Put up autumn leaf banners in Pawpaw Grove.34,500 Coin Found under Design icon lower left corner of main screen
Note: Not part of quests but If you already have the gnomes 6999 C they get pilgrim outfits as part of the Autumn Décor package

Alton: Pawpaw Grove is so beautiful, especially in the fall!

Although not a Thanksgiving quest, Odin Boxer also makes an appearance with 4 individual quests.
Collectible Rewards.
- Complete the Thanksgiving Fancy Gourds collection. (100XP; $120)
- Complete the Thanksgiving Ornaments collection. (100XP; $120)
- Complete the Thanksgiving Turkey service collection. (100XP; $120)
- Complete the Thanksgiving Corn Decoration collection. (100XP; $120)

Day 2 - Nov 16, 2015.
Alton: I'd love to see what sort of flora and fauna can be found in Pawpaw Grove in the fall!
Alton (in quest box): Thanksgiving Feast. Leaves, flowers, even insects, I'd love to see them all! Can you show me some samples?
Q. 3. (80XP; $120)
- Help out at the Park Ranger's Office.
- Help out at the Botanical Garden.
- Help out at the Butterfly Sanctuary.
Alton: Living in a great neighbourhood must be one of the things you are Thankful for this year!

Needed to do quest 3 in each of the places. TIP- to open #3 MG in each of these locations, you need to upgrade/fix each to level 2.

Edited on 11/16/2015 at 6:18:33 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:42 AM
Day 3 - Nov 17, 2015. Alton (in quest box): Thanksgiving Feast. I've heard about another part of Beechwood Cove called Dinhammer Alley. I so very much want to see it?
Q. 4. - Take Alton to Dinhammer Alley.
Took reward. Alton (in quest box): So this is where your famous arts and crafts are created! I'll go look around. Alton: Thanksgiving Feast. We should give Dinhammer Alley an autumn feel, too!
Q. 5. - Decorate Dinhammer Alley with autumn décor.
Note: Only one lot of décor needed - cost $34,999.
Alton: Now Dinhammer Alley looks just as nice as Pawpaw Grove!

Day 4 -Nov 18, 2015
Alton : Dinhammer Alley is alive with the sounds of craftsmen at work, but do people here shout at each other all the time? Sigh, The Bennet brothers are fighting again. Please don't mind them, they'll go back to ignoring each other soon.
Alton (in quest box): Thanksgiving Feast. Fighting? But it's Thanksgiving! We need to set things straight and convince these brothers to set aside their differences.

Q.6. 6-a Vincent Bennet at Vincent's Studio : Fine, if you give me a hand I'll get off my brother's case just for Thanksgiving.
- Visit Vincent Bennet. (play the special #18 The First Thanksgiving Restoration[/u] Not the regular #18

6-b Sean Bennet at Bennet's Photography: You helped Vincent at his studio? Then you should help me at mine, too!
- Visit Sean Bennet. Play MG Queen Sophia #3
Alton : Don't you just love the peaceful sounds of busy craftsmen at work?

Day 5- Nov 19, 2015.
Alton: Now that I've seen your town, I'd like a tour of your antique shop next! Will you show me? Grace Anderson: Your visitor has travelled far and wide to see us, we ought to do something special with the antique shop for him!: How about customising the antique shop first?
Alton: Thanksgiving Feast. You can customize your shop? Interesting, I'd like to see that!
Q. 7. - Upgrade or customize your antique shop. What ever upgrade you have next will satisfy .
Alton : You have no idea how much you've inspired me, thank you so much!
*********Achievements Banner appeared. Complete 7 Thanksgiving special quests. Get reward - Puritan Ran x1. Reward collected. Puritan Ran appears in the Guises of Ran collection under the Special Tab in collections*****

Edited on 11/21/2015 at 7:51:15 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:44 AM
Day 5 - Nov 19, 2015. Continued.
Alton: Now that I've seen your town, I'd like a tour of your antique shop next! Will you show me? Grace Anderson: Your visitor has travelled far and wide to see us, we ought to do something special with the antique shop for him!: How about customising the antique shop first? 2nd quest is a repeat of 1st quest's verbiage.
Alton:. [i]Now that you've customized your antique shop, maybe we should give Breezy Bay some of that autumn flair too!

Q-8
- Decorate Breezy Bay with autumn décor 34,500 Coin
- Put up autumn leaf banners in Breezy Bay 24,999 Coin
- Customize the fountain to The Scarecrow 24,999 Coin

Day 6 - Nov 20, 2015.
Alton : Thanksgiving Feast. I have just one more request. Will you take me on an antique road trip? I want to see a master at work!

Q. 9. Take Alton to the Red Mine.
Miner: Taking your friend on a tour? Well, my cousin Aylen has asked me to track some Thanksgiving themed collectibles. While you are out and about, why don't you keep an eye out for them too? They're a great addition to your collection!
Get the Los Hemanos for the Corn Decoration collection
Alton: That was quite an experience, thanks again!

Day 7 - Nov 21, 2015.
Alton : Thanksgiving Feast. Your town sure is interesting. Might there be some historical documents about Beechwood Cove for me to peruse?
Q. 10. - Take Alton to the library.
At the Beechwood Library, Play #3 MG - Grand Capitals Tour
Librarian: Hmp. Sure, I'll point your friend towards the right direction.
Meanwhile I have new documents I need to study myself. You'll give me
a hand of course
Collect the reward. Alton: Your town has a fascinating history!

Day 8 - Nov 22, 2015.
Alton:: The people of Beechwood Cove are so lucky to live in this wonderful, town, they have so much to be thankful for!
Thanksgiving Feast. I have a marvelous idea: Let's host a Thanksgiving dinner for the entire town! We will need fresh produce, of course.

Q. 11 - Help out at the barn.
Go to Dolores' Barn, Tucumcari, New Mexico & do the HOS. Collect reward.
Alton: Great, now we can expect fresh produce for Thanksgiving!

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 7:29:43 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:46 AM
Day 9 - Nov 23, 2015.
Alton (in quest box): Thanksgiving Feast. We need to send out invitations for the Thanksgiving feast! Can you see to it?
Q - 12 - Ask Victoria for the Thanksgiving postcards at the aviary.
• At Polly's Bird Watching/ Audubon Society, Play #3 MG - Bluejay and Bob.
Alton: Now all we need are stamps, and these postcards are ready to go!

Achievement Banner appeared.
Complete 12 Thanksgiving special quests. Get reward - pumpkin pie x 1.

Day 10 - Nov 24, 2015.
Alton : Thanksgiving Feast. I wrote a personalized invite for each of the townsfolk! Can you find stamps for them?

Q. 13 - Ask stamps from the stamp collector.
At Philip's Place, Breezy Bay, Play #18 MG - Thanks for Giving Gobblers. (New mini game) Philip: [i]I can give you some stamps. Can you help me sort them?
Alton : Great, now we can send invites to everyone!

Day 11 - Nov 25, 2015.
Alton: Thanksgiving Feast. Have you been finding Thanksgiving themed collectibles? We should find Thanksgiving themed plates for the feast!

Q. 14.
- Find the Glazed Harvest plate. Captain Matthew's - Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Find the Golden Gobbler plate. Secret Library - Bellingham, Washington.
Alton: Great job, there are only a few more we need to find!
******************* You get two of the same plates per play if you do not close the quest or accept the reward********************************** Thanks, Blue

Day 12 - Nov 26, 2015.
Alton : Thanksgiving Feast. Ready to find a few more of the Thanksgiving themed plates?
Q. 15.
- Find the Ivory Wreath plate.
- Find the Belle of the Birds.
- Find the Magenta Rose plate.
**** NOTE: Using the "Go" button, *****
- the Ivory Wreath plate was found in Carnival, Salina, Kansas.
- the Belle of the Birds was found in Pensacola, Florida.
- the Magenta Rose plate was found in the Red Mine, Elko, Nevada.

New temporary places for the Ivory Wreath plate & the Magenta Rose plate. When I completed the quest, they disappeared off the reward bar of these locations. Also a OE note on page 6 this thread and hopefully other comments too.
Alton: Great job, you found them all!

Edited on 11/26/2015 at 6:02:59 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 12, 15 12:50 AM
Day 13 - Nov 27, 2015.
Alton : Thanksgiving Feast. Goodness me, I broke one of the plates! I heard there is a great porcelain restorer in town. Can we visit her?
Q. 16. - Help Aylen restore broken porcelain.
At Aylen's Porcelain Place, Play #18b MG - Warm Cornucopia.
Aylen: Sure I can repair this for you! Want to help out? Special #18 with regular collectible - Wedding Dress Platinum collection

Day 14 - Nov 28, 2015.
Alton: Thanksgiving Feast. The feast is ready! All we need to do is pretty up the diner and we're all set!

Q. 17.
- Upgrade or customize the diner.

Collect the reward. Alton : That was a great feast, I hope everyone enjoyed it!
Alton : Thank you for inviting me to the dinner. You welcomed me into town and treated me like a guest. Again, you and your friends inspired me. Who knows, I might settle in your town permanently in the future!

Achievement Banner appeared:
Completed 17 Thanksgiving special quests. Get reward - Thanksgiving Turkey x1.

There is some discussion about needing gold for decorations - get over to the achievement list - buying food and keepsakes is the fastest.

Make sure you are logged on to game before leaving it - throw keys, check auction, see if you can send a message to someone on friends list - if you CAN you are logged on, if not you are not and could lose all progress made. DO NOT complain about missing items if you do not use this step in your play.

Companion threads to this event:
Thanksgiving quest for Antique House - can't do it!!!
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/610825.page

I've Lost Thanksgiving
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/609435.page

Problem with Boat Builder The blank clue is the violin and can't pick up magnifying glass when playing Michigan when all the mini screens are open
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/606440.page

Thanksgiving Quest
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/620410.page

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 5:41:47 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 13, 15 5:58 PM
I am pretty sure you will be fine with professional. I am not even sure it will come into play but we do know that often the better collectibles don't fall till later on in the levels on the cities (however, buying the ledgers for the antique shop definitely influence those items dropping too). I have just about all of the cities for Thanksgiving to Connoisseur so if Picky is needed I am not that far off. Also killing levels till Georgia opens at level 32. Oh, and staying on the Staffordshire VT quest.

Post event comment: All the collectibles were available Day one on game and on the lower levels of each city.

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 5:43:24 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 14, 15 6:46 AM
Our eyes in the East is on the job! <big sigh of relief> Before all the effort for us even starts... thank you so much, Dot!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Nov 14, 15 7:46 AM
Hi everyone! Thanksgiving Event has arrived.

Day one takes us to Pawpaw Grove - we need to take our visitor, Alton there & then we need to put up autumn decorations. Both straightforward requests.

Event Quests Progress: 2/17
Achievements (in Event Quests Progress)
- Complete a Thanksgiving special quest. TICKED.
- Complete 7 Thanksgiving special quests.
- Complete 12 Thanksgiving special quests.
- Complete 17 Thanksgiving special quests.
- Complete all Thanksgiving collectibles.

In Achievements:
Complete 7 Thanksgiving special quests. 2/7
Complete all Thanksgiving collectibles. 0/4

I haven't started doing the Thanksgiving collections yet. I used the arrows to scroll to the next quest so I could report first.

Well, off to start finding the collectibles. Have fun everyone!

Dot

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 14, 15 8:05 AM
Thanks, DOT! You will never know what a headache I got when I thought perhaps you weren't going to be able to report for us.

Everyone on the lesser levels of the cities that are part of this.... Don't try until it is past midnight YOUR time on the 15th, Dot is in Australia and many hours ahead of Europe and the US. It would be really helpful if you let us know what level your city is on when you get the Thanksgiving collectible.

I am thinking Professional is where Picky opens and everyone should be able to get them at that point but below that... just not sure. Help us out please!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Nov 14, 15 9:30 AM
Did a few cities but going to call it a night - currently it is 3.00am here. Hope when I come back all the other cities have been reported.
Did
- Captain Matthew's, Bridgeport, Connecticut. I did all 4 modes (once through). The Glazed Harvest (Turkey Service collection) on the reward bar in all 4 modes. It dropped in all 4 modes. I am on Master level.

- Secret Library, Bellingham. Washington. I did all 4 modes (once through). In fast shopper, picture & picky modes, the Golden Cobbler (Turkey Service collection), the Yellowdrop Gourd (Fancy Gourds collection), the Paper Turkey (Ornaments collection) & the Cornucopia (Corn Decorations collection) all appeared on the rewards bar. In picture & picky modes all 4 items dropped. However in fast shopper mode, the Golden Cobbler did not drop - the remaining 3 items did drop. In Silhouette mode, the Candlemelt Gourd (Fancy Gourds collection) appeared on the reward bar - it dropped. The Cornucopia, however, did not. I am on Master level.

- Portland, Oregon. I have only managed to do 2 modes - Picture & Silhouette. The Turkey in a Basket (Ornament collection) appeared on the reward bar in both modes & dropped in both modes. I am on Master level.

Well, off to bed with me. Have fun everyone!

Dot

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Nov 14, 15 2:39 PM
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE CLOSE OUT OF THE GAME UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE BOTH PARTS OF THE QUEST FOR DAY 1

YOU WILL LOSE THE PART FOR BUYING THE DECORATIONS. YOU NEED 70,000 COINS FOR THIS SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH COIN

My lower level game NanDownes did not have the money so I logged out and went to
my main game to play. A friend suggested I auction something to make the coin needed, DUH moment there, so I went back to do so. The quest had disappeared.
I now have the coins needed to buy the items needed for the rest of the quests, but Nan will not make the achievements for Halloween.

Fortunately I had not opened TassieGirl, so quickly went there, did an auction, got the needed coin and she now has 2 of 17 quests completed.

These games do not have Odin yet as they have not got the AES compound built

BondiGirl has visited Idaho and the secret library 15 Greendipped gourds (used a keepsake there and spent the entire 30 minutes in Idaho. could have got more but cats wanted out during that time) Spent the remainder of my energy in the Library with no keepsake. 6 Yellowdrop gourds, 6 Paper Turkeys, 6 Golden whatevers and 2 Candlemelt gourds.

Now giving computer time to cool down before starting again

9:39 15/11/15 AEDST

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Nov 14, 15 4:22 PM
I have played all the locations on my NanDownes game, where most of my cities are at 2 trophies, some at 3 trophies and a couple at 4 trophies.

I have completed a full set of all the Thanksgiving items so that is a relief to know I can do that.

I used a Royal Sceptre keepsake to get the extra coins and did all this in 30 minutes.

Off to the next game where the trophies are at a lower level.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 15, 15 4:56 AM
My new game has all the cities on Connoisseur with the exception:

Michigan on Amateur - all three collectibles are showing on rewards and got Verdant -Fast and Picture, Dark -Fast and Picture, and Ivory platter- Fast and Picture

FL on Amateur all three are showing but have not played yet

Minnesota on Trainee - GOLD DUST gourd is showing here instead of what old list have. All are showing have not played yet.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Nov 15, 15 5:21 AM
I just played through the cities on whatever mode they happened to be in. All the collectibles dropped once except the Bi-colored Gourd from Ohio. Ohio was in riddle mode. I'll play it again tomorrow in Fast Shopper and see if it drops.

Funny thing, I have had Thanksgiving decorations in front of half of my buildings in Paw Paw Grove since the last update. When I bought the new decorations, the ones that had been there for months disappeared and the other half of the buildings now have the decorations. I removed the Thanksgiving decorations once I had the achievement, and the others came back. Sigh.

I also turned in the 3 collections I had completed. I debated on this but having 5 Odin's along the side is more than I can take. So, the good news is I only have 2 Odin quests instead of 5 Odin's looking at me! I also got the achievement for turning in ALL the collections, even though I was missing one.

I look forward to what tomorrow brings.

Edited to add - I am in Guru on all of these cities.

Edited on 11/15/2015 at 5:22:43 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 15, 15 5:21 AM
It's different than previously (I think) Food rewards I don't "remember" Turkey and pie. Nor do I remember the Autumn banners. Had to buy both on first game - think it was the buying of the décor that did me in first time. At 34,500 for each, I probably did not have that coin to spend on a new game. For this reason I am going to start a different thread - perhaps we can help the new players.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Nov 15, 15 7:24 AM
Good morning, all! Day 2 is in.

We are still in Pawpaw Grove. Our visitor, Alton wants us to play some mini games - in the Park Ranger's Office, the Butterfly Sanctuary & everyone's favourite (said with 'tongue-in-cheek') the Botanical Garden. We had to do quest 3 in each of the locations so not too difficult - just needed the 3 lots of resources (butterfly nets, gloves & tweezers) for each location.

Event Quests Progress: 3/17
Achievements (in Event Quests Progress)
- Complete a Thanksgiving special quest. TICKED.
- Complete 7 Thanksgiving special quests.
- Complete 12 Thanksgiving special quests.
- Complete 17 Thanksgiving special quests.
- Complete all Thanksgiving collectibles.

In Achievements:
Complete 7 Thanksgiving special quests. 3/7
Complete all Thanksgiving collectibles. 0/4

I haven't turned in a collection yet, although I have completed 2 full collections of each of the following - Ornaments and Fancy Gourds and Turkey Service as well as 4 complete collections of the Corn Decorations.

Having an early night tonight so see everyone later. Have fun!

Dot

Go to: