Guppy
100 Posts

Code

[Post New]by pemerald46 on Nov 12, 15 2:30 AM
Code is not working for this game. Help

Code

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Nov 12, 15 2:33 AM
pemerald46 wrote:Code is not working for this game. Help

Same thing happened to me four times. I finally gave up.

Re:Code

[Post New]by garden_lover on Nov 12, 15 3:19 AM
Sorry to inform you that yesterday's "veteran" code was for standard edition games only not for collector's editions.

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Nov 12, 15 3:39 AM
garden_lover wrote:Sorry to inform you that yesterday's "veteran" code was for standard edition games only not for collector's editions.

Hi garden_lover. I'm trying the code "HAUNTED" for CE's but keep being told "This code is not valid".

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Nov 12, 15 3:56 AM
Butterflyshrimp wrote:
garden_lover wrote:Sorry to inform you that yesterday's "veteran" code was for standard edition games only not for collector's editions.

Hi garden_lover. I'm trying the code "HAUNTED" for CE's but keep being told "This code is not valid".

I'm having the same problem with the "Haunted" code

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 12, 15 5:25 AM
Earlier today, when I checked the new game today, I am positive I saw a sale for this game if you bought a second Elephant CE combined with this one. Now I see a sale for an older game (Haunted Legends - The Stone Guest CE, code Stone). Have a feeling something is wrong....

Edited on 11/12/2015 at 5:27:19 AM PST

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Nov 12, 15 6:03 AM
Me too, bad omen happening here if both codes are not working...(Darn it all!) Tried the "veterans" code this morning but not the "haunted" one, I read that that one is not working either. Unless I am misinformed that the "Veteran's" code truly is only for the SE, but I was pretttty sure it was for CE's. I could be wrong ...Will be watching for other post's from other fishie's to see if they too are experiencing the blip.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 12, 15 6:13 AM
The 'veterans' code was for SE only...

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Nov 12, 15 6:22 AM
Yesterday's sale was ONLY for Standard Editions. Only, so do not waste your time using the code. It won't pass. Probably BF got a little fed up with us gamers using the day- before sale codes.

Edited on 11/12/2015 at 6:23:54 AM PST

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Nov 12, 15 8:01 AM
I just used the code HAUNTED from yesterday. It's a buy 1, get 1 half off sale on CE's. It gave me a discount of $6.99 on second CE.

Edited on 11/12/2015 at 8:10:23 AM PST

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Nov 12, 15 4:57 PM
Thanks for setting me straight. Thank goodness for forum's, and the knowledgeable people that are on them. Getting the right information is invaluable, so thanks!!!

Go to: