Bobinette1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

It would be nice to fix the fish taco quest!

[Post New]by Bobinette1 on Nov 13, 15 5:50 AM
I, once again, was feeding my guests fish tacos as they were ready when the quest appeared, left my game open for the night as over 26000 fish tacos to sell takes a while and the game had closed itself. If you close the game, it disappeares, if you minimize the window, it disappears : anyway you go about it, they wont let you achieve it, Yes, 3 thumbs down.

It would be nice for that quest to stay active the full 22 hours instead of disappearing like a thief! I've been "robbed" of those 20 bucks a few times and I'm really disapointed about it. Some of us do prepare a bunch of fish tacos the day before to get those darn 20 bucks, .

Thanks for reading the suggestion and people, please, write in so they have no choice but to honnor their daily demand,

Have a great day.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:It would be nice to fix the fish taco quest!

[Post New]by BanditSam on Feb 16, 16 4:09 AM
Bobinette, I agree with you, but the developer is out of the game business so no updates will be happening, ever.

[Post New]by Meow333 on Feb 22, 16 10:33 AM
I found a trick that I hope is helpful. I open the challenge at the beginning of the day. I write down the number of tacos I need and how many ovens I will need. It is usually 4 ovens if you get 3??????'s on each one. I close the challenge and DO NOT OPEN IT AGAIN!!! When they are ready, I serve them and keep track of how many I have sold by lightly touching each dish on the counter. Once you've sold your 26,000, you will get your $20! It worked for me more than once, so I hope it helps someone else. I play on my IPhone and also, don't turn your phone off all the way. That can make it disappear, too.

[Post New]by Meow333 on Feb 22, 16 10:38 AM
That should be 3 stars! I don't know where the ???'s came from.

[Post New]by catherineb1234 on Mar 5, 16 8:54 PM
well it 2016 and they still have not fixed the fish quest had 20000 with six hrs to go and the game closed gone . I would have made it with ease.Not happy

Go to: