mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

level 28

[Post New]by mollyal on Nov 13, 15 12:53 PM
I've started this level over several times and still can't seem to get past a certain point. Stones seem to be the problem---I can't collect (and keep) enough of them to get through the block and build the stone maker. It's starting to annoy me that there seems to be only one "right way" to do this and I can't seem to hit on it. There should never be just one way to get to where you need! Any advice/hints as to what order I need to do things would be greatly appreciated.

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:level 28

[Post New]by simmi36 on Nov 13, 15 1:35 PM
Hi, that one is a bit tricky.
Make sure that you choose the stone-booster. I normally change these boosters everytime I gather wood or stones before I click on them (the ones they need a while to gather) so I always get three instead of two, but you can keep it on the stone. I don't think it works without the extra stones from the booster.
Don't upgrade the zombiemobile in the beginning. Wait until you have two ways available. Send one zombie to the blooddonalds an one to the right to the box of wood.
Don't close the hole in the street after the woodbox.
When you have the wood from the box, send the second zombie down to clear the path to the stone mine.
Build the blooddonalds. If you upgrade it immediately, you will also have to clear the way to the first tunnel (the one in the middle of the screen) because you will need the stone pile and the wood or you can't build the stone mine. Don't close the hole in the street.
Clear the rest of the way to the stone mine and build it before you continue with anything else or you won't have enough resources.

I just replayed it to be sure and it works that way.

Edited on 11/13/2015 at 1:37:34 PM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Nov 14, 15 11:46 PM
I was almost through and everything froze. I'm beyond frustrated!!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Nov 15, 15 12:44 AM
Made it through the second time. Darn freezing! On to level 30....or maybe it's 29. Too tired, but can't quit playing this crazy game!

Edited on 11/15/2015 at 12:45:07 AM PST

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

level 28

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 15, 15 2:48 AM
mollyal wrote:I've started this level over several times and still can't seem to get past a certain point. Stones seem to be the problem---I can't collect (and keep) enough of them to get through the block and build the stone maker. It's starting to annoy me that there seems to be only one "right way" to do this and I can't seem to hit on it. There should never be just one way to get to where you need! Any advice/hints as to what order I need to do things would be greatly appreciated.

It's in the strategy guide which way to go first if you are too frustrated. It took me about 3 tries because I didn't want to peek.

SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by SharonGia on Dec 25, 15 8:45 AM
The key to this level is that you do NOT have to clear the entire bottom right area and you do NOT have to build the 2nd stone mine on the bottom right.

Upgrade stone mine on bottom left to 2nd level and you will get enough stones with that and with the three stones piles at the exit for that 50-stone requirement.

Make sure you upgrade the zombiemobile to level 3 early so you have three workers running around.

Upgrade everything else to capacity as soon as you can.

Alternate between running faster and freeze timer.

Remember, after you clear the 2nd landslide on bottom right, do NOT clear anything else going toward that 2nd stone mine as you don't need any of it.

This worked for me with only a few seconds to spare.

Sharon

Edited on 12/25/2015 at 8:50:13 AM PST

Go to: