Under attack

Under attack

[Post New]by Verybadtrip33 on Nov 13, 15 2:17 PM
No, this is not a MC topic, no most of you won't care, all i have to say is France is under attack almost a year after the Jan.2015 attack in Paris and around...... but in fact it's a Midnight Castle topic after all, as we all try to defeat evil in our so real world, and once more we have to cope with it............ I am devastated, i am french but i consider myself a citizen of the world, and what's happening these days is way too much, will we allow this kind of thing much longer, it started many years ago i know, i remember too well this awful 9/11, but i see no end to it.......... think of what happened, please, pray for peace in the world thank you

Edited on 11/13/2015 at 2:18:28 PM PST

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:Under attack

[Post New]by guppies56 on Nov 13, 15 2:39 PM
So very sorry for all in Paris, i'm in London and understand completely, we had 7/7, the tubes and bus bombings..........Sympathy to all those caught up in this nightmare

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Nov 13, 15 2:52 PM
We do care. How horrible, it sounds like many places have been attacked at the same time and many dead. It's so hard to understand such things happening, why can't we stop them, why don't we stop them. Is this the new normal?

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 13, 15 2:54 PM
My thoughts and hopes are with the people of Paris on this terrible day.

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Nov 13, 15 3:05 PM
I am gutted that another attack has taken place , we do care and I add my prayers to yours

Edited on 11/13/2015 at 3:15:16 PM PST

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Nov 13, 15 3:19 PM
Ditto! Praying for you...of course we care!!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Nov 13, 15 3:28 PM
Praying as well and may there be peace again in Paris and our world.

Crusader

[Post New]by Verybadtrip33 on Nov 13, 15 3:39 PM
Many thanks to all of you who care, je vous dis merci, merci,merci, i don't know how we will fight this evil, many of those who commit don't even know what they do i think, so how can we fight, on the spot we have now many people trapped inside a club called the Bataclan, which i know well as i was born in Paris, they are held hostages and what i feel during this endless night is utter helpelness
Humanity is at crossways, in most ways, i hope it will go upwards, i doubt it
Dani

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Nov 13, 15 3:43 PM
The news is awful sending love and prayers to all caught up in it and their families

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Nov 13, 15 3:43 PM
My thoughts are with my French friends. I have been watching this on the news since first reports came through. Our prayers are with you and we hope that this comes to an end soon.

It is the only thing showing on the channel I watch and will continue so, Some of the news is good with hostages released, some not so good.

10:45 am Saturday 14/11/15

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Nov 13, 15 3:46 PM
Thoughts and prayers to the families of victims & hostages. Hopefully they release the hostage.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 13, 15 3:48 PM
OMG I care very much. I am so sorry that so much evil exists in the world. My heart breaks for France. What a horrible, horrible nightmare. Why can't we put a stop to all this horror? All countries should stand together to fight terrorism. If we don't, what will our future look like?

My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims, their families and the people of France.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Nov 13, 15 3:54 PM
I'm British, living in the US. But please be assured, I DO care. My thoughts are with the people of France at this dreadful time. I can see that other countries are pledging their support to France to help them track down the evil people who have done this and I sincerely hope that world will work together to put a stop to this sort of occurrence for good.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 13, 15 4:06 PM
Sending prayers to Paris and all those affected by the recent horrors It's sickening and disheartening to see the devastation caused by those with so much hate in their hearts.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 13, 15 4:38 PM
We all DO care..........we are ALL citizens of the world.......I just DO NOT understand the mind set of these people. I am SO sorry for yet another attack.

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Nov 13, 15 4:50 PM
So sorry this is happening again. I must say that I don't understand the mindset of those that do these awful things. My heart goes out to all who have to live through this.

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Nov 13, 15 5:15 PM
So terrible!! My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of France.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Nov 13, 15 5:32 PM
This how small and intertwined our World really has become. Just read a message from my Cousin whose Young Daughter is living in Paris. She is safe as she happened to be visiting with friends in Dijon. Such a sad loss of life and a devastating loss of the feeling of safety in ones everyday life. Our thoughts and Prayers to the People of France.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 13, 15 6:20 PM
Let me at them and I will show them what we are made of.
All of Canada is sending prayers and are so sadden by another act from a bunch of cowards.
Being a retired soldier I am livid with anger that more has not been done to stop this madness and living in a French Province my heart is heavy for Paris
Dani Merci merci for your post.
Randy

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 13, 15 6:27 PM
What a terrible thing when a modern nation has to experience the misguided violence of people who have no conscience. I'm so sorry that the people of France are having to live in terror, and pray for the safety of all those there. Please be safe and let this horrible episode end soon.

Go to: