safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Fastest ways to make money

[Post New]by safetykim on Nov 13, 15 7:31 PM
I have found three "repeatable" ways to make money in this game.

One: buy grain and take it one screen east to the miller, who will grind it into flour. You can then sell the flour to the daughter (same screen) for gold. You can do this from fairly early in the game, as soon as you unlock the guy who sells you the grain.

Two: Once you can reach the island with the salamanders, you can give crab, eggs and a bowl to one of them to make crab soup, which you can sell to the gourmet in the city square for 30 gold.

Three, and the fastest: Make gunpowder and sell it to one of the thieves in the tavern next to the tailor (by the cemetary). Making gunpowder is a little involved because you have to pick up so many ingredients, but it's worth it. You can make your 3000 gold achievement in no time.

sothimk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Fastest ways to make money

[Post New]by sothimk on Nov 27, 15 12:27 AM
Here's another.

Go to the western forest and buy logs. Go back one screen to the mercenary camp and have the charcoaler convert the logs to charcoal. Then sell the charcoal to the blacksmith - who is also in the mercenary camp..

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Mar 27, 16 2:46 AM
Thanks. I have been stuck trying to figure out what I can do but there didn't seem to be anything--can't completely the very few quests being asked because of lack of money to buy whatever requirements are needed, gathered all the eggs and shells and crabs and mushrooms, killed all the hams. Was going to give up all hope.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Apr 12, 16 8:23 AM
Thank you for the tip on making the money fellow fishes ! I had hunted , fished, all there was . Found all the treasure , pearls etc . I couldn't figure out what to do ! Also if you have any hunting knives , arrows etc left over the guy at the store behind the black smith will buy those . The two ladies in the square standing side by side will buy back stuff too ! I LOVED THIS GAME !! I feel a great deal of satisfaction getting all the achievements in this one !

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Apr 14, 16 4:28 AM
Great tip! Made the game a lot less frustrating

Go to: