bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cake Mania 3 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 15, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Cake Mania 3 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cake Mania 3 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cake Mania 3 forum

[Post New]by cajungirlnuk on Sep 17, 08 8:58 AM
need help already. i'm stuck in the english country cottage. she doesn't move fast enough, the tea doesn't brew fast enough. i don't know how i can get past this. it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!

can anyone help?

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Sep 18, 08 3:47 AM
I get stuck 3-5 no matter which location I tried every strategie possible..
If some could get past 3-5 please post the strategie
Thank you in advance for your help

WebWench
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by WebWench on Sep 18, 08 5:52 AM
I posted some basic tips in this forum, maybe they will help?

We can't really help you without knowing exactly what world you're in, since everyone can choose the order in which they play this one. Each location has it's own tips in addition to the ones I posted in the "basics" thread.

[Post New]by Damatts on Sep 21, 08 9:19 PM
Little secerets of cake mania 3
I have purchased and beat the game in 3 days. I had to start over 3 times before I figured out the tactic of the game. I have found that getting a display case and a tv first thing helps a long ways. Each character gives more time when their channel is on. even after the clock runs out. Don't try to buy the next level equiptment, try to save enough to go 2 or 3 levels up on the equiptment to save money. I didn't like the cake o matic 9000 in the shiney room, it stops everything like a glitch and can't really tell what it does.
HAVE FUN !!!

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on Sep 25, 08 8:19 AM
TV PREFERENCES FOR CHARACTERS:
This may be late..
In case anyone wants to know these are the TV preferences for the characters as far as I can tell (please email me for any corrections)... CHINA: Emperor: Yellow/Kids Opera Star: Green/Drama Dragon: Yellow/Kids Soldier: Blue/Sports Woman (Blue Kimono): Blue/Sports Male (Red Kimono): Yellow/Kids PRE-HISTORIC: T-Rex (bow tie): Blue/Sports Caveman: Red/News Purple Monkeys: Red/News Pink Dino: Blue/Sports Blue Dino: Blue/Sports EGYPT: Anubis (blue bubble): Red/News Queen (gets 2 cakes): Green/Drama Male : Blue/Sports Mummy: Yellow/Kids Tax Collector (owl egyptian): Red/News FRANCE: Napoleon: Yellow/Kids Marquis de Cake (red coat): Green/Drama Axe Man (red hood): Blue/Sports Male w/Burgandy Coat: Blue/Sports Peasant male w/green coat: Sports/Blue Female w/blue gown: Green/Drama Send a Kudo

I'm stuck

[Post New]by Sassenache on Oct 1, 08 5:46 AM
I am playing the cottage as the 3rd place to visit. I'm the level where the witches show up, and robin hood, wizard, fairy, I have fast shoes level 3 I think, I have tv, frosting and oven upgrades to the blue/silver color.
The goal is $400. Problem is no matter what I do, serve treats, have proper channel they either leave or the witch comes and changes everybody to monkeys and of course their orders as well, so what do I do at this point?
thanks..getting very frustrated

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Oct 3, 08 8:18 AM
serve the witches as soon as they come in

blndbomer
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by blndbomer on Oct 7, 08 8:37 PM
Please tell me what to do to earn all these other trophies. I've played the game twice. I played story mode the first time and earned all of the upgrades then I played it with all the upgrades in place. What's next? Never mind I just went back and started a new game and figured it out

Edited on 10/08/2008 at 8:15:26 AM PST

tinyg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tinyg on Oct 13, 08 12:14 PM
plz can any1 tell me how to upgrade my cake mania version i have 1.001 an i need 1.002 to get new add ons ty

[Post New]by patelston on Oct 18, 08 9:24 AM
I am in the same fix. Can anyone tell us?

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Oct 22, 08 2:47 AM
Seems after the first excitement the real fun is over..?
I do think so ..

tillytot73
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tillytot73 on Dec 30, 08 2:04 AM
Who thinks cake mania 3 is good cause i shure do

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Dec 31, 08 6:23 PM
I love Cake Mania 1,2, and 3~they are my favorite games. I have finished Cake Mania 3 (3) times all on
expert levels. I don't buy the TV and I have only one oven and one froster. I hope they make a
Cake Mania 4!

I'm stuck

[Post New]by fruity1 on Apr 18, 09 1:35 PM
I've been play the Space Arena, and I can't get past Level 9....Am I going to slow, or is there some tip that I can use to help me get thru it? Helpppppppppppp!!!

[Post New]by tristeza_izzy on May 15, 09 6:38 PM
UM. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOWCOME I CANT PLAY CAKE MANIA 3 ANY MORE IT KEEPS SAYING ERROR TIME TERMINATED BUT ITS BUGHT NOT 60 MIN TRIAL. I RE DOWNLOADED IT SEVERAL TIMES I INSTALLED THE LATEST FLASH PLAYER AND STUFF BUT I STILL CANT PLAY IT. ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 7:28 AM
I'm having some major issues at the English Cottage. The witches are really frustrating me. I usually don't play time management games, but a friend had recommended this and I played the trial version first. I fell in the love with the game and decided to buy it. I was fine up until I entered this world. I've tried servicing the witches first, but I end up getting angry fairies and wizards. I guess I'll have to start over and NOT get the tea or coffee upgrades. Can anyone suggest another time management game that might be easier for someone who's not quite used to these types of games? Thanks!!

[Post New]by DIPVAV on Jul 18, 09 11:18 PM
I love these games and have all 3. I am having a problem getting past the witches that change the cakes. I can not win level 7. I am really frustrated. How can I get the witches to stop changing the cakes so I can complete the level?

[Post New]by slotplayer4fun on Aug 18, 09 2:10 PM
cake mania 4 is coming soon, just went to sandlot its called,,cake mania main street and there another one too cake mania celb chef.

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 24, 10 2:49 PM
I could play Cake Mania over and over, without boring.
Love them!

Edited on 04/24/2010 at 2:50:44 PM PST

Go to: