bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 14, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Vicky1956 on Nov 20, 15 12:07 AM
I seem to be at an impasse with this one. I need to collect 3 marbles to enter the house. I have 2 but according to the Strategy Guide the 3rd marble is inside the suspect's address. On page 19 of the SG it tells me to go forward after giving the fish to the cat statue but there is only the lock to go to. When looking at page 20 of the SG you are supposed to collect the 3rd marble after you use the sieve but the sieve is inside the suspect's address.
Also I am supposed to talk to Auguste after using the wet cloth and placing the suspect's address but he does not appear.
I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still have the same issue.
Have I missed something.

Yep, I missed something. I wasn't putting the suspects address note in the right place for Auguste to talk to me. I have progressed.

Edited on 11/21/2015 at 10:15:53 PM PST

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by khrysi on Nov 24, 15 1:06 AM
I try to open mine and it says violation error! Help!

[Post New]by henderae on Nov 29, 15 12:08 AM
What happened ?? It seems to have missed a chunk of the story?? Watching the son's nightmare and then I am holding the heart in my hand ??

If this is not a glitch I am terribly disappointed. I have bought all the Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's and loved them.

This has really put me off and I can't trust these games will be any good any more...

[Post New]by pansyface on Dec 1, 15 5:34 PM
Actually, I REALLY would like to know where to find Auguste to talk to him about the address note. I can't get inside the gate, like what happened to Henderae. Pleasse, and thank you.

[Post New]by lady2cat on Jan 2, 16 8:42 PM
This game is faulty Big Fish! It seems to have missed a whole chunk of the game, it was totally weird. Are you going to fix it and then we all can reinstall the game and play the whole thing!

Go to: