bkri1977
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

aerobics

[Post New]by bkri1977 on Oct 18, 09 4:32 PM
OMG! i feel so STUPID! i can't get past the 5th lesson. lol. so frustrating! am i the only one with an issue? or did everyone else breeze through?

Re:aerobics

[Post New]by maresapres on Oct 18, 09 6:27 PM
I found a rythmn pattern. If you say them outloud eg. red blue green purple, red blue green purple, it seems to be a little easier to get. Good luck.

[Post New]by mwillia9 on Jun 10, 10 4:40 PM
I'm pretty uncoordinated and also thought I would never get past level 6, but I did finally get through it by turning the volume all the way down and saying the colors out loud as I clicked on them. This makes it much harder to get mixed up/click the wrong color. Repeat repeat repeat because there is a pattern and you will start to get the hang of it so you can concentrate your attention more on your clicking than on which colors are going by.

Of course, some people may have arthritis or something else that will prevent them from ever being able to click that fast. I think there should be a skip option.

boozysoozy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by boozysoozy on Sep 8, 10 1:59 PM
I have been trying the last of the aerobics mini game all afternoon, I have just passed it by making the screen smaller - go to options and click full screen, which will make it smaller and this made it easier for me to play.

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Sep 10, 10 8:11 AM
Thanks boozysoozy! I did what you said and had no problem completing this part. Boy it sure was tough without your advice!

Go to: