sunfluer
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Missing Parts of the Storyline???

[Post New]by sunfluer on Oct 18, 09 5:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is missing parts of the story. I thought that large chunks were missing and I asked about it on another forum. Someone said there are cut scenes with Quinn and Miss Big that should come up when you complete tasks like returning the dog, dress, etc. I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my copy and what exactly I am missing. I am very disappointed and frustrated at this point because I have completed the game, but I don't know the storyline. Please help and tell me if anyone else is having this problem.
Thanks!

Re:Missing Parts of the Storyline???

[Post New]by barkley4 on Oct 19, 09 2:10 PM
I had the same problem. I got the first couple of cut scenes, but once I got to the part about finding the rings, there weren't any other scenes for the rest of the game, which kind of ruined it for me.

sunfluer
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunfluer on Oct 19, 09 2:55 PM
I haven't gotten any of the cut scenes. I am not sure what to do about it. I really want to see them, and I don't mind replaying the game, but they are not showing up even then. I have waited for them and I don't see any sort of arrow that would take me to them or anything like that. Any help would be great!

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 19, 09 4:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you're both experiencing the same issue! The short movie clips in the game should definitely be loading up for you.

Since this error is most likely due to some technical issues, I'd suggest that you go ahead and write into our Customer Support team from the link on the right side of this page - "We're Here to Help!" Just let them know the issues you're experiencing and they'll be happy to help!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

sunfluer
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunfluer on Oct 21, 09 4:35 AM
I actually got them!! Yeah! I now know the story. I reinstalled it to a different directory and it worked! You do have to be careful not to skip over it though, but it is a complete storyline...

Go to: