Finding the suspect's address

[Post New]by toby8more on Nov 14, 15 7:34 AM
I cannot find the third marble.

Re:Finding the suspect's address

[Post New]by tomaru on Nov 14, 15 5:32 PM
dear toby , simple take the letter from your inventory go to the street with the cat where you got the second marble then click on the spot with eye shows and you see aldwych str. that's where you place the marbles but you cannot you need the third marble you take the letter with suspects address on it and put it on the marble game there the detective shows up and starts talking hopes this helps
tomaru

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Nov 16, 15 3:14 PM
Yeeeah. Doesn't work. Clicking where the eye is with the address in hand just leads to a minigame, the very one that needs a marble. Clicking with it where the question mark is, just says I need to verify the address.

[Post New]by amwhise on Nov 17, 15 5:48 PM
I am having the same problem as Cygnata. I even started a new profile, to see if I had made an error in locating the marble mini game before finding the first 2 marbles. Nope. So hopefully someone can help figure this one out. I love the EAP games!!

pavlovscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,478 Posts

[Post New]by pavlovscat on Nov 17, 15 7:00 PM
Don't use the address letter on the gate where the eye shows. Use the letter on the screen for the marble mini-game. Dupin will will talk, and then the gate will open.

[Post New]by OpalSapphire on Nov 29, 15 7:24 PM
Place the Address Card on top of the name of the street in the marble game, then Dupin will come talk to you and allow you to move forward in the game.

[Post New]by amwhise on Dec 5, 15 1:46 PM
@OpalSapphire -- Thank you so much!!

Go to: