mst3kr
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Extras glitch

[Post New]by mst3kr on Nov 14, 15 3:21 PM
When trying to capture any of the ravens I missed, one is at the top of the lighthouse. It's one of those scenes that you could shift between left & right. When you access that scene via the Extras, it brings you to the left side of that left-to-right shifting. And you cannot move the scene to the right. And of course, per the strategy guide, the raven is on the right side of the screen... Forget that achievement...

Re:Extras glitch

[Post New]by acanthmike3 on Nov 15, 15 1:22 AM
Well that's strange,maybe try it again?If you keep having this glitch then try to contact with technical support.

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 15, 15 6:46 PM
You cannot collect the ravens in the extras....you can get the morphs by playing the HOPs again but you'll have to play the game again to get all the ravens (I think this is because you don't return to all the locations in the extras like the cars and elevator)

[Post New]by acanthmike3 on Nov 16, 15 5:58 AM
dog2007 wrote:You cannot collect the ravens in the extras....you can get the morphs by playing the HOPs again but you'll have to play the game again to get all the ravens (I think this is because you don't return to all the locations in the extras like the cars and elevator)

Yes you can.I missed some raven at the end but I found them in the collectibles in the Extras section.

Go to: