scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re: Build-A-Lot #2

[Post New]by scotcat on Apr 8, 08 3:56 AM
Thanks Oreo. I have chronic health problems and can't do a whole lot. I can't drive and I rely on my hubby for a lot of stuff. He does so much for me and there is very little I can actually do for him. He doesn't have time for any hobbies between taking care of me and running a business, so when I find something he REALLY loves and I am able to get it for him, I jump on it as fast as I can. It makes me feel good whenever I get the chance to do anything for him for a change. It's just a game, but he does enjoy it so much. I think he has played Build-A-Lot #1 about 20 times now and made his goal of a Billion dollars. Now he can build a town!

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for another HO game for me. I'm also dying for Azada #2 to come out.

Have fun everyone!

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Re: Build-A-Lot #2

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Apr 8, 08 6:09 AM
To scotcat, this is the one of the most wonderful things I have read today. As soon as I saw the new game release for today, I thought of you and your husband, this is so great and I am feel so happy for you and your husband, I pray he has the best time ever, happy gaming to you and him.

Re:Build-A-Lot #2

[Post New]by debbie_278 on Aug 27, 08 3:54 PM
Really enjoying the game it took me at least 10 attempts to complete level 30! Anyone got any tips for completing level 33.

[Post New]by goodbyegrace41 on Sep 5, 08 9:49 AM
I too was stuck on level 30 for a bit of time. I'll tell you though, once I beat the game, I was a little disappointed. I guess it wasn't the ending I expected.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 20, 08 2:07 PM
I liked Build-A-Lot more than this one - but I like playing this one too

[Post New]by GameGal8 on Oct 27, 10 12:08 PM
HELP....getting so frustrated....can someone give me some tips on level 30. I just can't get it....+150 appeal is tough!

[Post New]by cimiron on Feb 11, 14 8:30 AM
I get stuck on the 250 appeal

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Sep 18, 14 7:26 PM

(I am only on Level 20, and having lost of trouble...)

Dear, Sweet ScotCat...is 'ScotCat' a combination of you and your husbands' names. Scott & Cathy (Catherine). May I also say that when you chose each other, you got the "best of the bunch" (too bad there is not a banana icon..) in your husband. I can flirt w/him her since we are anonymous fish swimming in this great big pond!!! Its great that you both love playing BF games. They are fun. I was a Hidden Obj. fan forever. I only just bravely went forth and learned to play the time/mangt. games. I love building homes, cutting down trees, etc. This is, actually, my kind of "camping". I am, normally, a Hilton or Holiday In Camper in my real life.

I am so impressed you loved Azada. It was hard for me to go through the first one. If Azada 2 comes out, you can tell us how it is...

Have you played Campgrounds. I love it, although, I find that I have to find a walkthrough somewhere for each level as I am just can't do it myself. They are too tricky for me. Thank goodness there are some really smart to make walk throughs and explanations. I would not make it w/out those wonderful angels!

It is so nice to "meet you". Not sure how long you have been in the "pond". I have been here for years I think. I started gaming with the company Real Arcade..which was before BFG was born.

Do you remember the days when there was a forum for 'chatting'? I miss the discussions. I made some nice friends back then. But I also understand that BFG (the company) has to keep getting creative as new technology is developed. And there is only so much computer space in the world for games! We need to find a bigger ocean...

Edited on 09/18/2014 at 7:27:40 PM PST

Go to: