Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Nov 10, 16 2:06 PM
luciousrocks wrote:Hi everyone, I wanted to ask how many ghosts are we to collect in the ghost albums. Some, I have 50 of and others, only 12 or 14. Does anyone know the number of each ghost we are to collect?? I have the 500 ghost quest already, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks all

Hi. In theory, you only need one of each ghost; 9 red, 9 blue and 9 green. In reality, everyone has loads of most ghosts but have to wait for ages to get the final elusive ones. In your achievement list, the one where you have to get 27 'unique' ghosts, it simply means at least one of each of the 27. If you look at the ghost keeper icon on the right of your screen, it will show you which ones are missing

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 10, 16 4:25 PM
Speaking of icons--I'm somewhat new to this and I can't seem to figure out how to copy my avatar pic & friend name & number into my private room. So far, I was only able to edit the "Player Room 1" with my friend name (Sharp Eye) but I can't seem to add the pic/level icon. Thank you, Ada

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 10, 16 4:59 PM
MariteB wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:MariteB do you have at least one of each ghost in your album which are needed for the Spirit Seeker achievement? If not, some have reported having collected over 600 ghosts and they still don't have the achievement. However, if you do have one of each, then you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number and a screenshot of each page of your album and a screenshot of the achievement page showing the Spirit Seeker achievement.[/quote

Hi Jackie, Yes I have multiples of each ghost in each allbum. I will contact customer service as you have suggested, thanks. Marite

Hello again Jackie,

As it turns out I sent a note with my MC player number to find out that the devs had a glitch in the program and they fixed it today and so I got my Spirit Seeker achievement avatar.

If anyone else has this problem please contact customer service.

Marite

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 10, 16 5:13 PM
Thanks Marite. I'm glad they fixed the problem.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Nov 11, 16 1:20 AM
I have played 15 games of dice against Annabel and only won twice, this is a joke!!

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 11, 16 6:48 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Thanks Marite. I'm glad they fixed the problem.
ty Jackie for all your info you have given us... is there somewhere that I can go to get info on MC challenges without bothering you...happy gaming

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 11, 16 7:03 AM
Luv2playhog, it doesn't bother me at all to answer questions in fact, I love it. The forum contains loads of helpful tips and tricks. To see all the discussion threads you need to click on "Midnight Castle Forum" at the top of this page. Happy gaming!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by docksDDDD on Nov 11, 16 9:43 PM

Edited on 11/12/2016 at 7:28:28 AM PST

[Post New]by crossfireaz on Nov 12, 16 1:10 AM

Edited on 11/12/2016 at 7:28:44 AM PST

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 12, 16 11:19 AM
OMG....I just played the tournament and found 12 medallions for 4 spins of 40 each ...to get my personal all time high of 319,965...and first place...uhhhh, just dropped down to 2nd place. But am still excited. It is all luck of course....but definitely no cheating involved.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 12, 16 12:57 PM
Nicely done Marite! Congrats!

Luckytrev
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Luckytrev on Nov 13, 16 9:39 PM
MariteB wrote:OMG....I just played the tournament and found 12 medallions for 4 spins of 40 each ...to get my personal all time high of 319,965...and first place...uhhhh, just dropped down to 2nd place. But am still excited. It is all luck of course....but definitely no cheating involved.

Way to go Marite, I have never got more than about 150000, over 300000 is amazing! That's brilliant and it gives me hope yet!

Happy gaming
Luckytrev

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by warrenblodgitt on Nov 14, 16 4:20 AM

Edited on 11/14/2016 at 5:26:03 AM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 14, 16 7:55 PM
Hi Jackie--You seem very knowledgeable about this game so I'm wondering if you can help me as well. I've noticed that my friends private rooms contain their name and avatar (with what level they're on). I was able to change the name of my private room from "player 1" to "Sharp Eye". However, I have no clue how to get my avatar icon into the private room. Can you explain how to do that, please? I will say that I am somewhat elderly, so not too savvy with all this stuff, so I apologize if this is a silly question. That being said, I love this game and play it for hours every day so any new knowledge is greatly appreciated, which is why I now check the forum often because I learn something new every day from everyone here. Thanks and happy gaming! Ada

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 14, 16 8:06 PM
Hi Ada and welcome to the forum. You can't actually see your own avatar in your private room. Your friends see the avatar you have chosen in the game but not you. Hope this answers your question! Happy gaming too!

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by williamstarnis on Nov 14, 16 10:40 PM

Edited on 11/15/2016 at 7:29:03 AM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 15, 16 8:46 AM
Hi Jackie--Thank you for explaining about the avatar. It makes sense now that you've explained it. So glad to become part of the forum family!! Ada

P.S. Another question please--I'm wondering why my posts retain the edit button but everyone else's do not. Am I missing a step when I post?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 15, 16 8:49 AM
Ada, your posts always retain the edit button which is great because you can edit it or delete it anytime you want.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 15, 16 8:53 AM
Hello terryleeFC 626935

I accepted your friend request but could not gift you because there was no arrow on the front side of your card. I believe you need to create your wish list items so you can receive the wish list items as gifts from your friends. I look forward to gifting you once you've created your list. Happy gaming!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 15, 16 8:57 AM
Thanks again, Jackie. You're a treasure trove of information!

Go to: