lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Game Freezes

[Post New]by lorie56 on Nov 15, 15 8:17 AM
I was playing the game and the first time I had no problems, finished the game including the front porch. I created a new player and finished the living room with no problems, but when I went to do the front porch the game froze. I couldn't exit the game, so I had to manually shut off my computer. I thought it was just a glitch, but when I tried to play it again, it froze again at the exact same place. I know it's this game because I haven't had this problem with any other game. If there's no fix for this then I feel like I got ripped off.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game Freezes

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 15, 15 9:02 AM
Hi lorie56,

I'm sorry to hear that even after creating a new player profile, the game tends to freeze. The following help article may contain hints regarding this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having the freezing issue, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help further troubleshoot.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Object :Home Makeover here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: