Full Game isn't unlocking!!!

[Post New]by 8ran00 on Nov 15, 15 11:29 AM
I have bought the full game in game and it loads up after I bought it and then it just goes to the main screen again and still says I need to buy it, so I go back on the unlock button and click that I've already purchased it and it then just says that purchases and possible at the moment, but it just says that every time I go on it. I've tried reinstalling the game and my phone, but it's just the same message every time!!! Please help and fix this bug fish games!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Full Game isn't unlocking!!!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 15, 15 11:47 AM
Hi 8ran00,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble unlocking this particular game on your phone. I believe that you are referring to Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition since the standard version isn't available for mobile devices. I'm going to go ahead and move this thread to the proper forum.

In regards to the issue you are experiencing, it may be helpful to ensure that the iOS is updated on your device. You can do this by following the steps below:

1. Tap on the Settings app.
2. Tap General, then Software Update.
3. Tap Download and Install if any software updates are available.
4. If any updates are installed, please restart the device.

After restarting the device, let’s try unlocking the game. For instructions on unlocking a game, I’ve included a help article below. After clicking on the link, click Buying and unlocking the full version of a game.

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: