Nancy Drew: Ransom of the 7 ships - beach dig

[Post New]by dtmont9 on Oct 19, 09 10:23 PM
How do you decipher the map , and is the "w" the two palm trees ? I have been triing to take three steps in every direction & digging and still haven't found anything! PLEASE HELP!!!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Ransom of the 7 ships - beach dig

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 20, 09 8:56 AM
You don't dig until you get to the very last place (item #15) on that kidnapper instruction sheet. The "W" is actually the 4 palm trees (keep walking east from the starting point past the water pool).

To get to the spot where you need to dig, observe the number of items on that object (example: 3 palm fronds, 1 rock, 2 palm trees, etc.) where Nancy is standing. For example, for the first object, Nancy is to go under the big W then walk 3 paces south. The object she ends up standing next to is 3 coconuts and she is standing to the left (or west) of the 3 coconuts. So multiply the 3 (coconuts) X 1 (from the sheet) plus know she has to go west = West 3. Have Nancy walk 3 steps to the west. Continue in this manner. It helps to copy down the kidnappers sheet and write down the steps and direction that Nancy needs to go. After you have finished with instruction #15, then you dig.

julesy

dovey12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by dovey12 on Feb 27, 10 10:07 AM
I did go to to all the points and stated to dig at the 15 place and nothing happened . I will keep trying .

[Post New]by msiskron on Aug 31, 10 6:35 PM
If someone out there has a picture of where to dig that would be great because I still don't understand the rules. I do better with a picture then words. Sorry.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Apr 11, 13 4:07 PM
this may be dumb, but how does 1 know which is which direction?

Go to: