Can anyone help me with this level?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tokyo helper at 92

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 16, 15 3:32 PM
Hi CaroleL2003,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through the Helping Hand Card next to Tokyo, Level 92. I believe that you are referring to the Helping Hand Level 16 Swift Silk card where you have to drop 7 silkworms. What I found helped to get through this card was to make as many line combo boosts as I could. Doing this will also help to take care of the sticky notes that are at the bottom of the board. When I was able to also create a Lightning Bolt boost, I swapped them together. It definitely helped if I swapped it with a line combo boost colored gummy that was on the same row as the chained silkworm. That was the one that I had the most trouble with. Once I was able to get that silkworm out, it was easier to make sure that all of them went through the portal and to the left side of the board to drop.

If you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports, we can work with the team to help fine tune aspects of the game.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Re:Tokyo helper at 92

[Post New]by CaroleL2003 on Nov 17, 15 6:31 PM
Thank you that worked.

Go to: