Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 15, 16 9:18 AM
You're welcome Ada. As for your new friend not showing a wish list, if you just accepted the invite it takes a while for the wish list to appear. If you close the game and go back in you just might see it then. Also sometimes people don't have a wish list maybe because they don't need anything and wish to help other players or they are on break, vacation or sick.

[Post New]by wispytenatious on Nov 15, 16 10:20 AM
Playing on kindle. Need a couple of temp friends for quest. a436863. Thanks

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 15, 16 10:52 AM
Thank you once again, Jackie! It was just as you said. After leaving the forum, I opened my game again and the wish list was there. Would you also like to be a friend? Or, do you have too many just now? Ada

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 15, 16 10:56 AM
Hi Ada,
I would be happy to be your friend. I will send you a private message with my ID number. Will be waiting for your invite.

Edited on 11/15/2016 at 10:57:49 AM PST

Tournament issues

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Nov 16, 16 6:16 AM
Is anyone else getting penalized for misclicks that didn't happen? I see this all the time in my game. On "accuracy" I consistently get from say 68% to maybe 92%. Some days I do get the 100%. I have even slowed down my clicking to make sure I am accurate all the time. I don't double-click nor mis-click. It's frustrating enough that I usually wind up with only 1 or 2 "chips" per room, but this issue makes it want me to pull my hair out!

Any ideas, anyone?
TIA, Della

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 16, 16 6:41 AM
Winning_Ticket, if you're playing on PC, accuracy counts but not on other devices. So if PC, you should maybe have it checked by Customer Support.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 16, 16 2:58 PM
Can anyone help me understand how to get the higher scores when doing the HO scenes? I've only been playing this game close to 10 months now and, although I've broken 200,000 a couple of times, I never seem to get higher than the mid 100,000 range now. Even though I've reached level 74, it's been a constant frustration for me that I can't seem to do any better with my scores. It seems like the counter ALWAYS depletes from 15 to 1, even though I've found all the items by the time the bar starts depleting (rapidly, I might add), and the timer ALWAYS adds between 2 and 4 seconds to my final time, even though I've already found all the items. I'm a PC player and even bought a new ASUS laptop that is supposedly "gamer" fast and paid extra for faster wireless internet speed through my cable company. I also keep all computer updates current that supposedly increase speed for gaming. Does anyone else have this issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, Sharp Eye

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by borishurliy on Nov 17, 16 3:14 AM

Edited on 11/17/2016 at 6:56:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Nov 17, 16 12:06 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Winning_Ticket, if you're playing on PC, accuracy counts but not on other devices. So if PC, you should maybe have it checked by Customer Support.

Thanks for the reply and yes, I am on a PC. How do you contact CS, thru Tech Support or what?

On another note: I've tried unsuccessfully to capture a screen shot of my ghost albums, but all I wind up with are either a black screen or my desktop image. I went thru a bunch of posts and tried everything I could find. Any ideas there? I'm wanting to notify CS that I haven't received anything towards the illusive ghosts and I think I should have by now since I've captured well over 500 ghosts.
TIA, Della

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 17, 16 1:59 PM
Winning_Ticket, cut and paste the link below for the screenshots. As for customer support, click on help at the top of the page or click on Customer Support at the bottom.

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/188/kw/screenshot

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 17, 16 2:03 PM
Sharp_Eye, in one of the recent updates, the devs did something to the scoring but unfortunately, I can’t explain it. I also have noticed that it is now more difficult to get higher scores. Wish I knew why.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 17, 16 5:53 PM
Thank you so much, Jackie! At least I no longer have to worry that my laptop purchase was a waste. Sharp_Eye

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 17, 16 6:53 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Winning_Ticket, if you're playing on PC, accuracy counts but not on other devices. So if PC, you should maybe have it checked by Customer Support.

Thanks for the reply and yes, I am on a PC. How do you contact CS, thru Tech Support or what?

On another note: I've tried unsuccessfully to capture a screen shot of my ghost albums, but all I wind up with are either a black screen or my desktop image. I went thru a bunch of posts and tried everything I could find. Any ideas there? I'm wanting to notify CS that I haven't received anything towards the illusive ghosts and I think I should have by now since I've captured well over 500 ghosts.
TIA, Della

Hi Della, I also had a problem with the elusive Spirit Seeker...had almost 500 ghosts with multiples of each. I contacted customer service with my platform(eg PC) and player number. They were able to fix it with just that info...no screen shots. I see we just got an update so hope that fixes the problem...but if not, try customer service.
Marite

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by docksGBBGH on Nov 17, 16 10:34 PM

Edited on 11/22/2016 at 6:46:51 AM PST

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Nov 18, 16 7:38 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Winning_Ticket, cut and paste the link below for the screenshots. As for customer support, click on help at the top of the page or click on Customer Support at the bottom.

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/188/kw/screenshot

I sure appreciate all of your help, Jackie. When I started the game today, it acted like the game was updating, and when it finally loaded, all of my Spirit Seeker achievements showed up (without my contacting CS.)

Must be magic from the spirits

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 18, 16 7:40 AM
Happy to hear that Winning_Ticket and I'm also happy if can help.

[Post New]by auntieanne49 on Nov 18, 16 8:09 PM
hello- I am Merci-Thank you Id # 546809,,y name is Auntie Anne to my dismay, I had to have a complete Recovery done on my PC. (paid thru pay-pal and was hacked) LONG story short my game level was at 29 many friends/gifts, ect are all gone. I have written to support 2 times now and have received no help, I downloaded the game again and it started me right back to the beginning of the game.Very disappointed and trying to get back to playing but this is the 2nd time it has happened,... MY game code is still listed but I can not get into it.. Old #546809. What to do????

YEA support emailed me today10-22 and I hope to be getting back to my old game site soon. Sorry friends I have not been able to gift back or play the game,, Thank you and hope to be back soon.

Edited on 11/22/2016 at 8:26:11 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 18, 16 8:18 PM
Hi Merci and welcome to the forum. You mention writing to Customer Support twice and never got any help! I’m very surprised by this as they are very helpful. Did you at least get the automated email that we all get when sending a request? If so, have you replied to it? If not, have you checked your junk mail?

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 18, 16 8:47 PM
I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page. I certainly don't want to click on 3 and use the arrow to forward to 304, Clicking on the ......... does nothing, and clicking on 305 takes me back to the page that says Welcome to Midnight Castle forum.

The only way I have been able to read the current page is to go to MY Posts and click on my last post which brings me just a few pages back from 304.

I have contacted customer service and they say they can't do anything on the forums page. Its their site and if they can't, I don't know who could.

Any suggestions???????

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by lasobinso on Nov 18, 16 11:17 PM

Edited on 11/21/2016 at 5:44:47 AM PST

Go to: