MIRROR area with three skulls SOS!!

[Post New]by awife1999 on Oct 20, 09 1:34 PM
can someone please give me the three numbers in a row.. pleaSeeeeeeeee. been stuck on this since first bought this game and i am not to happy i never would of purchased this

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:MIRROR area with three skulls SOS!!

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 20, 09 3:41 PM
Hello 1wife1999,

I've copied/pasted the steps for this part of the game from the walkthrough in our Blog. To get to the full walkthrough, just click here.

Here are the steps (SPOILER ALERT):

* Click on the mirror that is on the back wall and you will get a closer view.

* There are three skulls at the bottom of the panel. If you click on the skulls you will see some numbers.

* Your goal is to figure out the code to unlock the mirror panel. Hints for the solution are written around the bar area.

* The blackboard has “REMEMBER 1= 2” which means that the first code in the first slot is 2.

* The lamp in the top left side of the scene says “2 =2* triangle”. This pertains to the second number in the code. The solution for that is 2 multiplied by 3 (triangle) is 6.

* The pole that is on the right side of the bar has “3 = triangle” scribbled on it. The number on the third spot is 3.

* The solution is: 2 – 6 – 3.

* Click on the check mark at the bottom of the page, once you have the right combination, and the hidden lab will be revealed.

Re:MIRROR area with three skulls SOS!!

[Post New]by loot_baba on Aug 1, 10 11:27 AM
did you get the help you needed im also stuck and ive tried everything h e l p

Go to: