help aerobics class

[Post New]by freedom13905 on Oct 20, 09 3:39 PM
I am having no luck with the aerobics class. I think I hit all the colors at the right time but it says oops. There must be a cheat for this. Otherwise, I will lose interest and just give up.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:help aerobics class

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 21, 09 3:49 PM
Yes I am the last one and now cannot get any further no way I can get 560 points it is unfair that you cannot skip as I love the game but that is it no more of this type until they give a skip I am on the second part got through all the rest now cannot go any further,

Cheers
lineck

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 21, 09 4:10 PM
Sorry, no cheat for this. I just completed that segment and I found it best to know where each colour is on the wheel, then look left to see which combo is coming, and then wait until the circle lights up yellow.

N.B.: You can click the colour as soon as the circle touches the target circle, you don't have to wait until it's perfectly centered. I completed every level first try (I know that doesn't help you.)

Good luck you two.

[Post New]by freedom13905 on Oct 24, 09 11:54 AM
Well, my uncoordinated mouse clicking finger has made it through #5 so just one more to go. I tried it once and got a 425, which isn't bad for me. So given a few days and a great deal of patience I will make it through level 6 and move on.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 24, 09 2:39 PM
it was disappointing that there was no skip for this game - I am unco-ordinated when it comes to anything with a beat, and it took me two days to get past the last level in this one which required a ridiculous 100% and even then a very high percentage on the best moves. My patience and preserverence was truly tested.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 5, 10 8:51 AM
In my copy, there IS a "SKIP" button during the aerobics routines. Isn't there one for you?

[Post New]by melba30 on Mar 3, 10 5:55 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:In my copy, there IS a "SKIP" button during the aerobics routines. Isn't there one for you?

[Post New]by melba30 on Mar 3, 10 5:59 PM
what do u mean u have a skip in ur copy because im stuck at level 3 and i cant get pass 370 in the aerobic class please explain how and what u mean thank u melba30
im about to give up

[Post New]by mwillia9 on Jun 10, 10 4:36 PM
I'm pretty uncoordinated and also thought I would never get past level 6, but I did finally get through it by turning the volume all the way down and saying the colors out loud as I clicked on them. This makes it much harder to get mixed up/click the wrong color. Repeat repeat repeat because there is a pattern and you will start to get the hang of it so you can concentrate your attention more on your clicking than on which colors are going by.

Of course, some people may have arthritis or something else that will prevent them from ever being able to click that fast. I agree there should be a skip option. (And no, there definitely isn't one in my game.)

Go to: