ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Problem with Boat Builder

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 16, 15 7:37 AM
At the boat builder location (michigan) I was asked for the magnifying glass... although they exist in 2 mini-scenes, it won't allow me to obtain..

When I click on the helper, it says it can't find anything...

Has this been discussed? If so, was there a work around? I just had to lose the energy and Thanksgiving items in picture mode..

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Problem with Boat Builder

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 16, 15 7:45 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:At the boat builder location (michigan) I was asked for the magnifying glass... although they exist in 2 mini-scenes, it won't allow me to obtain..

When I click on the helper, it says it can't find anything...

Has this been discussed? If so, was there a work around? I just had to lose the energy and Thanksgiving items in picture mode..

Play Christmas Alley or Oldstein Bank to get those collectibles.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Problem with Boat Builder

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 16, 15 8:03 AM
Thank You. I was able to complete all the collections..

It's funny, I haven't played the cities in so long, I really sucked. It took me a long time to complete some of these cities.. I was so slow..

By the way, my Odin quests are now 102/106

ALFHUG
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ALFHUG on Nov 16, 15 9:02 AM
This has been a problem for a long time that was not fixed in any update. You have to take time and play around in Michigan a number of times to get it.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 16, 15 4:36 PM
Yup, talked about in the pre Thanksgiving chatter threads as a matter of fact. See if you can pick up the lollipop instead of the magnifying glass - it works sometimes. Otherwise you have to back out when it wont let you pick up anything. The blank clue is the violin BTW.

Go to: