NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

WWhat happens....when you acquire enuff passport points? How many..?

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Nov 16, 15 12:57 PM
Has anyone acquired enough points for the passport to "travel"? Is it a set number of points or different for every country? I used to hit the "free " spaces or "5 moves" on the spinner but now I seem relegated to the miss or "POINTS" but I have no idea how many I need. What the heck am I accumulating these for...? I've looked in tips, video, on GD, no info.... Sure wish there were instructions for update features rather than muddling thru! Glad for the droppers here....most definitely!!!

Capedcat
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:WWhat happens....when you acquire enuff passport points? How many..?

[Post New]by Capedcat on Nov 16, 15 5:28 PM
Lots of us want to know how many passport points we need to travel to a city of our choice. Unfortunately, both BFG and this forum's mods are mute on this question. Let's keep asking though.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 16, 15 5:56 PM
This post is on the second page:
Re Passports
[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 16, 15 11:21 AM
Hi kgaither,

I see that there is some question as to how to use your passport in Gummy Drop! The passport is a great new feature that we are rolling out in stages to our players. We thank everyone for their patience. Passports help players to travel to any 'locked' city within the game. Vouchers can be earned or purchased within the game. To use the passport, on the main screen of the Gummy Drop! game, go to the city list. On this list you will see cities that you haven't unlocked yet if you aren't at the end of currently available content. Go ahead and click on the city that you would like to travel to. You will see a prompt asking if you would like to visit that city. If you would, go ahead and follow the next steps on your screen. The game will then ask you what type of access you would like to partake in. I'll include below how much it costs in vouchers:

400 Vouchers gives you 24 hours access
2,000 Vouchers gives you 7 days access
4,000 Vouchers gives you permanent access

For more information about your passport, click on the passport icon on your device and swipe over to the first page.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Nov 17, 15 6:27 AM
Thanx Eli, .... Sorry all one day I'll stop trying to drink and gummy at the same time..! Wow.... That perm-access is off the charts! It'd take me years to achieve that! Lol Medicare and perm-acc at the same time!! Woo hoo! At least give a gal a month to vacation in another country....(24hrs...) really, benefit?

Edited on 11/17/2015 at 7:07:20 AM PST

finegael
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by finegael on Nov 18, 15 9:52 AM
I don't have a passport yet - do you get it at a certain level (I'm only on Tokyo)?

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Nov 18, 15 5:58 PM
You should have a passport; you initially receive it in Sydney...have you downloaded the latest version of the game?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 18, 15 6:05 PM
There's no passport on the PC version, because it's way behind the mobile platforms. So if you are on PC like me...

ETA Hey! How come that noone mentioned that there's YET another update for the mobile platforms which icludes various stuff and Tahiti?

Edited on 11/18/2015 at 6:13:34 PM PST

finegael
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by finegael on Nov 19, 15 3:27 PM
Ah that's it - I'm on a PC. Bummer

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 19, 15 4:24 PM
Hi eli173,

I apologize for any confusion, and it's true that the passport feature is not available on the PC version of the game for the time being. As outlined in the Gummy Drop! (PC) FAQ , the PC version of the game will not have the latest features that are available on mobile platforms, but there are plans to add them eventually.

Regarding updates, we do not have any advance notice of when these may occur. However, all updates for iOS, Android, and PC will be posted in their respective threads as soon as they are made available:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (iOS) October 21, 2015
Update Available for Gummy Drop! (Android) November 17, 2015
Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) September 22, 2015

For anyone who is playing the mobile version of the game, there are certainly many new features to explore. To help with this, our Gummy Drop! walkthrough page has been updated to reflect these new changes:

Gummy Drop! Tips and Tricks

I hope this clears up any confusion,

bfgWaimea

Go to: