lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Butterfly Help Please

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 21, 09 1:08 AM
Oh I hope someone can help I have finished the first part all I have to find is one yes one butterfly to make the 33 on the first list but cannot go any further until I can find it, is there a trick to it can I use the coin I got for the bottles to buy one, I am realy stuck, Please please help. This is the first time I have tried the "Flo games I thought it was a TM diner game but it is realy good enjoying it and the mini games but OH OH the butterfly. and no hints except in the mini games,

Cheers

lineck

bizzeebee
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Butterfly Help Please

[Post New]by bizzeebee on Oct 21, 09 2:37 AM
LOL Sorry lineck, can't help you out on this one but someone mentioned that posting in a thread bumps it back up to the front or something like that, so I figured I could at least help you out THAT way. LOL

Good Luck with the butterflies.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Butterfly Help Please

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 21, 09 3:53 PM
Thanks I went to the blog in desperation and wrote down where they all were and found the cheeky one. Now I am in the aerobic class and cannot get the last one, never any good at the real thing, and even worst at this one, it is becoming stressfull I have found all the butterflies in both chapters but now cannot go any further so another potential good game is lost as no skip for us oldies, that do have a brain but not so fast on the fingers GRRRR

lineck

Go to: