lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Help is there a Cheat file for oldies

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 21, 09 4:00 PM
HI fishes
is there any way around the mini games that are too fast I am on the last aerobic and cannot get past it.

cheers
lineck

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:Help is there a Cheat file for oldies

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 21, 09 4:52 PM
As I pointed out in the other thread, sorry Lineck, I don't think there will be cheats.
I posted a strategy in that thread too, which will hopefully help you.

Good luck with the game!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 5, 10 8:49 AM
There IS a "SKIP" button during the aerobics routines. Betcha it would work for you.

[Post New]by mwillia9 on Jun 10, 10 4:39 PM
I'm pretty uncoordinated and also thought I would never get past level 6, but I did finally get through it by turning the volume all the way down and saying the colors out loud as I clicked on them. This makes it much harder to get mixed up/click the wrong color. Repeat repeat repeat because there is a pattern and you will start to get the hang of it so you can concentrate your attention more on your clicking than on which colors are going by.

Of course, some people may have arthritis or something else that will prevent them from ever being able to click that fast. I agree there should be a skip option. (And no, there definitely isn't one in my game, only a hint button.)

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Aug 22, 10 7:43 PM
I thought I would try this game for a change from my HOG's FROG's etc, but I am not good on mini games and I have found no SKIPbutton or it would be well worn by now. I have to admit it is putting me off the game, I did make it thought the aerobics class, don't quite know how. I am afraid mini games can spoil a game for me. And yes I have arthur - itis and he's really bugging me with the monsoons we are getting in Sussex

boozysoozy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by boozysoozy on Sep 8, 10 1:58 PM
I have been trying the last of the aerobics mini game all afternoon, I have just passed it by making the screen smaller - go to options and click full screen, which will make it smaller and this made it easier for me to play.

Go to: