gummy drop new orleans

[Post New]by Scarlett11551 on Nov 17, 15 10:47 AM
Enjoyed playing the game until New Orleans. Big Fish has taken all of the fun out of the game. Seriously considering deleting it. They have made it impossible unless you spend tons of money to buy help. Thanks for nothing BF.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:gummy drop new orleans

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 19, 15 9:29 AM
Hi Scarlett11551,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some frustration resulting from playing New Orleans. It is highly encouraged that users post the city, level, and tier on which they are having the most difficulty in. Other players as well as the moderators may be able to offer some hints and suggestions on how to move forward.

I'd also like to remind users that Gummy Drop! is a Free to Play game. These types of games can be played totally free and have the option to purchase content within the game. For more information, see the following help article:

Free to Play Games

If you feel that you are stuck in a certain level, please post the details in the forums. From previous posts, the Moderation Team continues to offer suggestions without having to make any purchases. Another thing that is good about Gummy Drop! is that if enough reports of difficult levels are received, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune levels.

I hope this helps clarify things. You are welcome to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: