arenagal3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Key to coin box area

[Post New]by arenagal3 on Nov 17, 15 11:57 AM
I have the key to the coin box area,,, I have taken the coin, now I am doing the provenance section.. I have done the pics and now i want to get that box thats in the case to the left of the coins.... i use the key and it opens the case but i cant get the box thats in there and I lose the key.... so I cant get back to it if I wanted to. What am I doing wrong?

Re:Key to coin box area

[Post New]by MissJuniMoon on Nov 17, 15 2:07 PM
I'm at the exact same place. The cases are unlocked and I cannot click the box to pick it up.
Solved: Grigor will leave a "Personal Note" on his tablet titled, "Oh look, a problem you can't murder your way out of." Until you read that note, you can't touch the box.

Edited on 11/17/2015 at 2:22:20 PM PST

tatoofizz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by tatoofizz on Nov 19, 15 9:55 AM
MissJuniMoon wrote:I'm at the exact same place. The cases are unlocked and I cannot click the box to pick it up.
Solved: Grigor will leave a "Personal Note" on his tablet titled, "Oh look, a problem you can't murder your way out of." Until you read that note, you can't touch the box.

MissJuniMoon, I have the same problem. But do I have to do sth else for him to leave the message in his tablet? I keep waiting and he never does it!

arenagal3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by arenagal3 on Nov 20, 15 7:00 AM
Thank you MisssJuniMoon

[Post New]by inkie32 on Jan 11, 16 7:44 AM
I m also struggling with the same part. I can't take that litle box. And I dont see someone im supose to talk with. Hope someone can help

Go to: