FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

What daft things do YOU do?

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 17, 15 1:54 PM
Oh, I wanted to post in this thread that is stickied in Helpful Links for mC only to find it is locked Yet there's 1 day to go until 6 months when I thought they automatically locked.

Not to worry, maybe we haven't been daft lately.

Though I still am, I opened a HOS today and spent a FULL minute looking for pumpkins!!!!! I didn't find any!!!!!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:What daft things do YOU do?

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 17, 15 2:13 PM
ROFLMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fudge, ... I'm not much better

I routinely stare at a scene and wonder what I'm doing there... did I leave my keys in this scene??? WHY am I here... maybe to play the HO,... just a thought, ...it IS sparkling... (hint, hint)...

da fuzz smh

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 17, 15 2:15 PM
YES! That's it, Fuzzy...why are we there?!!!! Must be the sparklies that tempt us

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Nov 17, 15 2:17 PM
Hmmmm, what daft thing do I do? I think play this game is pretty daft, now I am hooked. How daffy is that?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 17, 15 2:17 PM
and here I thought it was just the blood lotus calling our names.... the Castle has it in for us... it's a TRAP.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 17, 15 2:20 PM
Running...running..running..huff puff..in fact running off to bed now

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Nov 17, 15 2:27 PM
MsMarmar wrote:Hmmmm, what daft thing do I do? I think play this game is pretty daft, now I am hooked. How daffy is that?

Darn, you beat me to it!!!! Except I'm not playing much since I have no where to go and I am sick of looking at chomping pumpkins

Cindy/crusader cat

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Nov 17, 15 4:19 PM
What daft things do I do? Well, there is a list. Wait, I know I have it here somewhere. Is it under the Asus laptop? no, how about the Acer laptop, no. Maybe I put it on top of the processor for the desktop, no. (Please notice I have not moved from my chair), the two laptops and desktop monitor are on the desk. I have to put the bills to be paid, under my ashtray.) Ok. never mind the list. Where are my notebooks, the one for the story, the one for gifting, the one for HOS's and ZZ's or oh never mind.

The daft thing(s) I do, is play 4 games, write 2 stories, keep lists, and write in the forums when I see good ones that do not take too much intelligence for me to participate in. In otherwords don't ask me my name.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Nov 17, 15 5:26 PM
Daft, no no not daft . It is very very normal to look for chips in HO's, of course the Tournament's are on hiatus. But when one has played every Tournament it just seems natural to keep looking for them before hitting on the HO's.

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Nov 17, 15 6:22 PM
I have been playing non-stop for the last 3 hours, and it is now 2:22 am. Blink, blink... who am I and what am I doing? Where is my bed? And why aren't I in it??

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Nov 17, 15 7:12 PM
Oh Fudge, ROFL. I really needed that. That is just too funny. Every once in a while I open and HOS and just can't see any of the items. None of them. That's when you know you have been playing for too long.

winterwine
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by winterwine on Nov 18, 15 8:07 AM
Well, I did a definite first a couple of days ago..........I was in MC trying to pay my electric bill. Truly!!!!! I suddenly came to my senses and realized what I was doing, said a few choice words and closed out the castle so I could get to the site I needed to be at. I accidentally opened MC. Seems whenever I am at the desktop it is now an automatic response to click on the MC icon. Heaven help me!!!! I think I have been playing this game too long!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 18, 15 8:35 AM
Oh, LOL!!!!!! Mind you, I wish I could pay my bills with MC coins!

[Post New]by AnitaM52 on Nov 18, 15 8:49 AM
OMG Fudge, After doing all the HOS waiting for an update with all the extra coins I have I could completely pay off my mortgage!!

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Nov 18, 15 8:55 AM
Hey friends!
I could pay off my mortgage and go SHOPPING!!
I wish! Happy day everyone and God bless!
Tunkin

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Nov 19, 15 8:54 AM
I fall asleep playing 3 computers.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 19, 15 9:58 AM
I chase morphing items. I will be exiting a screen then just as I am pressing the key I spot another one, too late. So I automatically press the button to return when I arrive at the next screen then realise I have spotted another one there also. It is totally stupid and I end up jumping backwards and forwards.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 19, 15 10:05 AM
Click on any butterfly anywhere in the castle, morphing or not..... Hoping for shards...
Do fall asleep in middle of Hos, hubby wakes me, and I look and saw hos time at 2 hours!!! Closed out, went to bed at midnight!

Crystal ; P

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 19, 15 10:12 AM
I have been thinking for days what things I do that are daft.........everything!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Nov 19, 15 10:23 AM
Jeez!!!! you people are so addicted to this game. 3 and 4 games at the same time, I can barely stand one game. I guess major boredom has set in for me and will be breaking soon, hopefully my friends won't delete me.

Cindy//crusader cat

Go to: