[Post New]by harryvinsan on Nov 19, 16 4:57 AM

Edited on 11/21/2016 at 5:46:05 AM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Nov 19, 16 5:13 AM
gameslvr wrote:I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page. I certainly don't want to click on 3 and use the arrow to forward to 304, Clicking on the ......... does nothing, and clicking on 305 takes me back to the page that says Welcome to Midnight Castle forum.

The only way I have been able to read the current page is to go to MY Posts and click on my last post which brings me just a few pages back from 304.

I have contacted customer service and they say they can't do anything on the forums page. Its their site and if they can't, I don't know who could.

Any suggestions???????

Gameslvr, open page 3 in the Welcome thread. Once it's open, click the "Go" word at the end of the page numbers and a drop down box appears. You can type a page number and hit Go again. If you remember the last poster, you know if this is the last page. Here I tried 303 first, then clicked next.

This works on all threads. In particular it is great to use on the Midnight Castle Strategy Guide if you know which page you are working off of.

Edited on 11/19/2016 at 5:15:24 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by docksGBBGH on Nov 19, 16 5:29 AM

Edited on 11/22/2016 at 6:46:30 AM PST

[Post New]by sfoheidi on Nov 19, 16 9:08 AM
Please stop with the bonus games, their not bonus if you have to pay for them and they have nothing to do with the game, just update the game so the players can move on. Other wise the game and bonus updates are just theft of our money!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 16 9:20 AM
sfoheidi wrote:Please stop with the bonus games, their not bonus if you have to pay for them and they have nothing to do with the game, just update the game so the players can move on. Other wise the game and bonus updates are just theft of our money!

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you find the bonus games are not to your liking. However most players like them (including me) and I don't know why your spending real money as this is most definitely not necessary. This is a game of patience and if you are it will give you everything you need eventually.

Edited on 11/19/2016 at 9:24:02 AM PST

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 19, 16 10:46 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
gameslvr wrote:I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page. I certainly don't want to click on 3 and use the arrow to forward to 304, Clicking on the ......... does nothing, and clicking on 305 takes me back to the page that says Welcome to Midnight Castle forum.

The only way I have been able to read the current page is to go to MY Posts and click on my last post which brings me just a few pages back from 304.

I have contacted customer service and they say they can't do anything on the forums page. Its their site and if they can't, I don't know who could.

Any suggestions???????

Gameslvr, open page 3 in the Welcome thread. Once it's open, click the "Go" word at the end of the page numbers and a drop down box appears. You can type a page number and hit Go again. If you remember the last poster, you know if this is the last page. Here I tried 303 first, then clicked next.

This works on all threads. In particular it is great to use on the Midnight Castle Strategy Guide if you know which page you are working off of.
ty for question & answer, because I too wondered how to view previous page for others comments, happy gaming

New amulet feature

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Nov 19, 16 4:42 PM
Has anyone else figured out the amulet feature? I used it one time because I had accumulated 140 of them. Now I don't seem to be seeing anymore of them since the initial onslaught of them when they first came out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA, Della

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

New amulet feature

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 16 6:03 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:Has anyone else figured out the amulet feature? I used it one time because I had accumulated 140 of them. Now I don't seem to be seeing anymore of them since the initial onslaught of them when they first came out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA, Della

Hi, cut and paste the link below for more info on this new feature.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/882072.page

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by docksweteertr on Nov 20, 16 5:34 AM

Edited on 11/21/2016 at 5:40:10 AM PST

[Post New]by Cloak40 on Nov 20, 16 6:17 AM
Help! I would like to find some of my old friends and get new ones. I'm level 74. My old id was 196513. An Angel2 ... the new one is 2364004. Please add me. Got a new iPad and got everything back except my friends.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 20, 16 7:25 AM
luv2playhog wrote:
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Any suggestions???????

ty for question & answer, because I too wondered how to view previous page for others comments, happy gaming

I was also frustrated and not being as tech savvy, simply saved each page by adding it to my favorite bar and overwriting the old page each time.

Marite

[Post New]by Tuesday15 on Nov 20, 16 10:50 AM
Can someone tell me how to feed the animals to get a golden chest please

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 20, 16 11:28 AM
Tuesday15 wrote:Can someone tell me how to feed the animals to get a golden chest please

Hi and welcome to the forum! Cut and paste the link below in your browser to find out where and when to feed your pets. Good luck!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/404978.page

[Post New]by auntieanne49 on Nov 20, 16 4:38 PM
HI Jackie34918, thank you for message to my post, Yes I did get a email from them but they said it would be about 24 to 72 hr for an answer, I waiting, playing on the new game but it is not the same, I am hoping to hear from support soon, I can`t let other player/friends know I am having PC prob, I try to gift at least 2-3 times a day, so all are missing out. : ( Thank you so much for your respond, very much appreciated.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 20, 16 5:37 PM
I wish I knew how to get answers myself but I need help on the ghost challenge, I have met the 500 & the 27, so is there something else I should be looking into ...ty again for always helping me...happy gaming

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

New amulet feature

[Post New]by MariteB on Nov 20, 16 5:55 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Winning_Ticket wrote:Has anyone else figured out the amulet feature? I used it one time because I had accumulated 140 of them. Now I don't seem to be seeing anymore of them since the initial onslaught of them when they first came out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA, Della

Hi, cut and paste the link below for more info on this new feature.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/882072.page

Hi Winning_Ticket,
I have accumulated the energy needed to activate the amulet by catching more ghosts. Each capture granted me one piece of energy.

Marite

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by jasongardnir on Nov 20, 16 11:03 PM

Edited on 11/21/2016 at 5:36:03 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 21, 16 12:07 AM
Gulfcoast guppy: Thank you so much for your post. I can't believe it was that simple! Wonder why customer service could not tell me that. In any case, thank you again!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 21, 16 12:14 AM
Thanks MariteB, it good to know I was not alone. I never clicked on that GO button before and that's so much easier!

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Nov 21, 16 12:44 AM

1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Any suggestions???????

I've had the same problem for approx the last 3 weeks, unfortunately I don't have any suggestions ?

Go to: